"RAp dOeSnt infLUence Kids tO Do bAd"

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
this is why they call it “forbidden knowledge”. You pump ya brain full of drill, you will drill. But should i not be aboe to listen because someone else cant handle it like with drugs?

You cant even say rap doesnt effect shyt because the black community was like 5-10 years behind the white community in open drug use/opiates/etc minus the few little lean rappers in the late 2000s. If anything guys only talked about weak pills and lean.

One by one they all started talking about it deeper n deeper.Eventually they all did because it became in fashion in the game. From music. Nothing more.

funny enough hip hop is what demonized crack and made it unpopular. So it can go both ways. It just doesnt anymore. But people pretending music cant influence you while kids mimmick wverything they do is… an odd take.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Yo I really can't leave this conversation alone :mjlol: .

The last thing I want to say is, I feel like people are isolating this to one thing.

'Person listens to gangster rap and becomes gangster'.

That's not it. That's missing the entire magic that happens with sound. If you want verifiable proof of the influence of sound look into the research on brainwaves and how the mind can be entrained into those states through sound. Look into cymatics. Look into how every emotion and color has a corresponding frequency. Look into how water and cells are able to hold memory. Then ask yourself how you, in your body of mostly water, would somehow be immune to the influence of sound.

Again, I'm not saying it will make you murk something just by playing it, but there are definitely songs that come on and people will get aggressive real quick, songs that get everybody on the dance floor, songs that make people cry, feel spiritual etc.

TlDR: stop thinking about just rap and think about sound in general then look up the research that has already been done about sound and it's corresponding mental and emotional states

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men

The last thing I want to say is, I feel like people are isolating this to one thing.

'Person listens to gangster rap and becomes gangster'.

That's not it. That's missing the entire magic that happens with sound. If you want verifiable proof of the influence of sound look into the research on brainwaves and how the mind can be entrained into those states through sound. Look into cymatics. Look into how every emotion and color has a corresponding frequency. Look into how water and cells are able to hold memory. Then ask yourself how you, in your body of mostly water, would somehow be immune to the influence of sound.

Again, I'm not saying it will make you murk something just by playing it, but there are definitely songs that come on and people will get aggressive real quick, songs that get everybody on the dance floor, songs that make people cry, feel spiritual etc.

TlDR: stop thinking about just rap and think about sound in general then look up the research that has already been done about sound and it's corresponding mental and emotional states

Now post the research where rap music caused people to break the law.

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
And "gangster rap made me do it" isn't a copy and paste argument that revolves anecdotally around examples such as the one in the OP :mjlol: the lack of self awareness from people who don't even recognize the silly shyt they argue will always be comedic

Fair, it’s not an original argument. Still not wrong though.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I appreciate your response but I realized I just don't have the capacity for this topic anymore. Feel like I been having it for 20 years at this point. Hope you have a good day breh
See that's the issue not music. Say it with me SELF CONTROL and ACCOUNTABILITY.

Mind changed so quick.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
If rap doesn't lead black people don't paths of degeneracy, then why are there so many black neighborhoods nationwide that are middle class but still have gangs, drug dealers, shootings etc? Then why are there black males who grow up in middle class 2 parent households but still their life goal is to be a "real nikka"? Professional Black women who has multiple college educated well mannered black women around them, but instead they look at them as "corny and lame" and rather date some petty drug dealer from the block instead?

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
rs-son-of-sam-01-8b7a0395-888a-4a5d-ade1-769e9ac56672.jpg

"buhH BUH Buuh it wasn't me, the DOG made me do it". :wow:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
The kid's just a retard, if you or your children let music influence your real life, that's your fuçked up family's problem

I think what passes off for rap these days is awful, but I doubt most mfs are actually analyzing the lyrics hard enough to be influenced by them
How naive :mjlol: and to think kids don’t know what the lyrics are saying :mjlol:

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
I'm not telling you what to do, I'm telling you this stuff is already mapped out and I'm guessing didn't look into any of it. Either way I said my peace. Have a good one breh

Let me tell you what you tried to do in your dumb ass post, you backpedaled from what this thread is about because the entire premise is dumb to try and link it to music makes humans feel strong emotions, which is true but you are too much of a coward to argue from the position of the title of this thread because you know it's bullshyt.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If rap doesn't lead black people don't paths of degeneracy, then why are there so many black neighborhoods nationwide that are middle class but still have gangs, drug dealers, shootings etc? Then why are there black males who grow up in middle class 2 parent households but still their life goal is to be a "real nikka"? Professional Black women who has multiple college educated well mannered black women around them, but instead they look at them as "corny and lame" and rather date some petty drug dealer from the block instead?

Read and seek knowledge my brother instead of going with simplistic narratives.