Supporter
Daps
Music is basically witchcraft. Be careful what you listen to :manny:

9epE7Sa.jpeg

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yo I really can't leave this conversation alone :mjlol: .

The last thing I want to say is, I feel like people are isolating this to one thing.

'Person listens to gangster rap and becomes gangster'.

That's not it. That's missing the entire magic that happens with sound. If you want verifiable proof of the influence of sound look into the research on brainwaves and how the mind can be entrained into those states through sound. Look into cymatics. Look into how every emotion and color has a corresponding frequency. Look into how water and cells are able to hold memory. Then ask yourself how you, in your body of mostly water, would somehow be immune to the influence of sound.

Again, I'm not saying it will make you murk something just by playing it, but there are definitely songs that come on and people will get aggressive real quick, songs that get everybody on the dance floor, songs that make people cry, feel spiritual etc.

TlDR: stop thinking about just rap and think about sound in general then look up the research that has already been done about sound and it's corresponding mental and emotional states
You get it breh.....you get it :salute:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
People in here are being dense. This is why the catholic church held a hold on europe because ANYTHING, from a song to a pamphlet nailed to a door, can influence people. Thats why they BURN books before people can read em. Thats why c delores tucker crushed rap albums. Thats why they made the bible in latin. They didny even want people to know how to read it so they could control them all.

Especially when you pump subliminal message in ya brain of death and destruction. Most people will not allow it to bother them. But you will find a majority with no guidance who will use it to guide them. Thats just facts. Rap is like a father to a lot of young kids. Just the way it is. It raised people. Record labels pay little kids who aint even 18 yet to make this shyt. Thats not right.

No one can deny its affect on drug use alone on the black community. Like i said, white people was on the pill game atleast 10 years before blck people. I didnt start hearing about that shyt until it hit rap songs until 2010s. The party was already OVER when they started rapping about it. When future said “pop percocet” or whatever you couldny even find a real percocet anymore the party was over for YEARS at that point.

Yet the second that aong came out any youngins friday night post will have some “get fukked on pills” type lyrics. I saw it in real time. Just they aint popping “percocet” at all. They doing fent. Same guys will call the people they sell heroin to fiends and swear to all they black friends they dont do that shyt, coming to the white boys for advice on how to deal with opiate withdrawl. Ive seen this shyt happen so many fukking times its crazy. “Yo man im taking thesw jerks, these percs, lean, etc.. and IM DYING”. Your addicted bro. “Im no fiend tho… please dont tell anyone PLEASE!!!!”…… ive had this conversation half a dozen times with half a dozen drug dealers whos people KNOW dont use deugs.50% of dope boys are drug addicts today. A lof of them secretly.

Then i started seeing black kids naked running around kensington pa when it was all white kids for fukking years. Goto kensington today, it aint so white anymore. Used to be wildly whites > blacks. Now its =. I drove theough thwre last year and had to snatch a lil black kid up who fell asleep fent/xylazened the fukk out with his leg laying behind him. I picked him up and he swung at me and threw him back down. Stupid fukk was gonna die and lose his leg like that. I watched people walk right past him i had to pull over snd do it while at a red light. Naked zombies all lookinhg like they fav lil rapper with the lil uzi haircut. Foh. No influence my ass.

As someone who made musid myself. Every line came true. Even if they werent at the time. Jokes i said came back to haunt me. Music IS witchcraft for real. This is a way deeper conversation than some of yall iqs are gonna allow.

Last edited:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This is cope for two things;
1) you’re a terrible parent and want sometime to blame.
2) you’re retarded and easily influenced and want something to blame
:heh: