Rank the Nas and Hit Boy Albums

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
But you got nikkaz on here like "well it's not as good as his previous work" " y'all just stans":mjlol: the music is dope asf of course we going to celebrate it

yeah it's odd to me. I see music as art and with art it's how does it make me feel now? Do I like it now?

If Denzel and Spike hook up in 2023 for a project...im literally just hoping to enjoy it. I'm not comparing it to X or mo better blues. if it happens to be as good or better I'll say that too.

To me KD3 can stand in any Nas era among his best albums. Magic too. Nas is one of my favorite artists do yeah..im.happy about that.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
The only thing I know for sure is that KD3 is my favorite, that's a perfect album front to back.

The others are all GREAT, gun to my head:

KDIII
MAGICII
KDII
MAGIC
KD

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
yeah it's odd to me. I see music as art and with art it's how does it make me feel now? Do I like it now?

If Denzel and Spike hook up in 2023 for a project...im literally just hoping to enjoy it. I'm not comparing it to X or mo better blues. if it happens to be as good or better I'll say that too.

To me KD3 can stand in any Nas era among his best albums. Magic too. Nas is one of my favorite artists do yeah..im.happy about that.
I see for what it is they can't admit he's lapped a people in his age group so let's downplay "oh it didn't sell" "Nobody listens to these albums". That's fine ask me how much the Da Storm by OGC sold one of my favorite albums of 96. How much Tana Talk 3 sell? Alfredo from Gibbs. The fact he's still releasing albums that could be debated in his top 5-8 is insane. So nikkaz can go ahead with that bs :camby: . We all know who they dikkride which makes their opinion even less valid to me:mjlol::laff: