Rank the Nas and Hit Boy Albums

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. KD2 (Sounds "bigger" than all the others. Bigger songs...more songs I revisit...Store Run, Nas is Good, Count Me In, 40 Side, Moments, DRE, still listen to em everyday in the gym)

2. Magic 1 (The closest we'll ever get to an "Illmatic" type Nas imo, gritty, sounds totally different than all the other albums. I kinda wanna say it's #1 but KD2 got too many bangers. Magic is the most concise album, imo)

3. KD3

4. Magic 3 (It can still go up, still letting it all sink in, pause)

5. KD1

6. Magic 2

All of them range from good to fire, imo. You might be able to argue me out of saying "Magic 2" is good...maybe it's "okay", I only revisit like 2 joints on there.

Last edited:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
1. KD2 (Sounds "bigger" than all the others. Bigger songs...more songs I revisit...Store Run, Nas is Good, Count Me In, 40 Side, Moments, DRE, still listen to em everyday in the gym)

2. Magic 1 (The closest we'll ever get to an "Illmatic" type Nas imo, gritty, sounds totally different than all the other albums. I kinda wanna say it's #1 but KD2 got too many bangers. Magic is the most concise album, imo)

3. KD3

4. Magic 3 (It can still go up, still letting it all sink in, pause)

5. KD1

6. Magic 2

All of them range from good to fire, imo. You might be able to argue me out of saying "Magic 2" is good...maybe it's "okay", I only revisit like 2 joints on there.
this is why the bolded is my favorite, shyt hit different.