Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I like Ayton. The only thing I see concerning about him offensively is his ability to get to the FT line.

That's honestly one of my top markers for players that can become offensive stars. That's something that will hopefully just get better with time especially for a big man.

The problem is he doesn't get calls. I have seen him clearly fouled on plays but the refs refuse to call it. The whole Suns team gets screwed over on calls some games.

I think if he keeps putting up 20 - 30 pt games Ayton will get to the line a lot more soon.

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
Ya'll can say Michael Jeffery Jordan, T-Mac, Kobe Bryant, Ice Man, A.I. Steph but there is NO ONE IN NBA HISTORY WHO CAN SCORE like Harden. No one. He is the most impossible man to guard, bar none. You can make your case, but this nikka tho.

Harden is gifted no doubt, but what happens in the playoffs then? All of his numbers fall off a cliff. You can't keep disregarding that, it counts too.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Im tryna tell people just cause Demar and LMA dont shoot 3s dont mean we aint got shooters

Pop and RC impressing again. Forbes wasn't drafted. White is looking like a good 1st rounder from 2017. Bertans is another pick that came over that's getting more minutes...

Like @ALonelyDad said if these guys play like this on the road, it'll be very interesting if the Spurs get homecourt in the first round. With how tight the West is, they can be the 4th seed in a matter of a couple days.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
For the first 4 minutes of the 3rd quarter Derrick White put Kyrie on the grill and just carried his ass all over the AT&T center...:mjlol:

I don't want to hear Kyrie name mentioned in top anything the rest of this season...

LMA used the celtics big rotation as seasoning all night to :mjlol:

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
42 FTs combined at the half, these refs don't calm the fukk down on calling every little thing this game is going to last until 2019 :damn:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
The problem is he doesn't get calls. I have seen him clearly fouled on plays but the refs refuse to call it. The whole Suns team gets screwed over on calls some games.

I think if he keeps putting up 20 - 30 pt games Ayton will get to the line a lot more soon.
Do you like how the refs have already taken this one over in the first fukkin quarter?

Our guys have to play through contact every time down and then 3 touch fouls on Josh guarding Durant in about 30 seconds.

In Phoenix, btw. Means nothing.