Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
You must not have watched him this year. He covers ground like a hawk. Gets in the passing lanes and plays with a lot of energy
That’s all I see is good effort, he doesn’t have a position on defense to slender to be a 5 and feet aren’t good tonight to be a 3 or 4

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I like Ayton. The only thing I see concerning about him offensively is his ability to get to the FT line.

That's honestly one of my top markers for players that can become offensive stars. That's something that will hopefully just get better with time especially for a big man.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

I have heard Ayton can hit threes. The head coach doesn't want him taking them though.

True on both counts. They just want him to focus on fundamentals as a foundation this year and especially defense to get him solid all around. He'll gradually expand his game including adding the 3, but he clearly has range already.
I like Ayton. The only thing I see concerning about him offensively is his ability to get to the FT line.

That's honestly one of my top markers for players that can become offensive stars. That's something that will hopefully just get better with time especially for a big man.
Rooks get no respect from the refs (unless your names Doncic) and the Suns get no respect from the refs. Will improve with time.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Rooks get no respect from the refs (unless your names Doncic) and the Suns get no respect from the refs. Will improve with time.
Yeah but he's off the mark vs other "good" rookie big men of the past and present. Again, might get better as time goes on. Something to watch.