Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Harden is gifted no doubt, but what happens in the playoffs then? All of his numbers fall off a cliff. You can't keep disregarding that, it counts too.
I never said he was the best offensive player or the most impactful offensive player. Just that he gets buckets better than anyone else. To me, I got Bron, MJ, Magic, Durant and Curry as better offensive players than Harden. So much they do within the team tactics but you don't need a tactic for Harden, he is a walking bucket. You face guard and try to double but you can't guard him but there is other ways you still defend and win games even with an unstoppable force on the court. Those players I named find ways to do that.

That said, Harden is in that list, no question about it. He can be as good offensive as anyone but we gonna have to see growth off the ball for James.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ya'll can say Michael Jeffery Jordan, T-Mac, Kobe Bryant, Ice Man, A.I. Steph but there is NO ONE IN NBA HISTORY WHO CAN SCORE like Harden. No one. He is the most impossible man to guard, bar none. You can make your case, but this nikka tho.

Shaq?
There are elite scorers in the history of the nba but I feel like Shaq was the most dominant & hard to guard

:hhh:
He is too old to be typing like that. I gave up reading that shyt after the 2nd line

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ayton doesn't move anything like a person who is 7'1"

shyt the way the media refuses to talk about him would have you thinking he moves like damn molasses and shouldn’t of been a top pick...The dude is special and i can’t knock the suns for taking him however I don’t think they should of hired doncics old coach and drafted Ayton though.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last night was a win but it was frustrating watch that game in the 4th and late third. It’s the reason why harden struggles. Harden left with the score 86-64 and in less than 2 1/2 minutes Memphis got the deficit down to 12 pts and D’Antoni was forced to bring harden back in at the end of the third when he should’ve sat to the mid 4th. Harden had played 32 minutes entering the 4th.

D’Antoni has to figure this shyt. Memphis was hanging around in the 4th waiting on harden to sit like hyenas wait on the lion pride to finish that buffalo meal for scraps. It was obvious and consequently of forced harden to play the 4th and he was sluggish, and in top do that Memphis saw it and starting trapping and doubling team him hard which forced a lot of turnovers. No adjustments made just the same results possession after possession. Turnovers mostly. If we didn’t sign Austin Rivers we would’ve lost this game. Harden was dead tired in the 4th. Shyt reminded me of Harden vs the Warriors in 2015 playoffs

D'antoni needs to get a clue and develope a counter strategy for the rest of the team if CP3 goes down and all Harden sees is double-teams in late game situations because Harden will be tired af like he was tonight and he'll turn over the ball non-stop leading to easy points for the other team.

Do your damn job D’Antoni. You finished the game with two unused timeouts

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Last night was a win but it was frustrating watch that game in the 4th and late third. It’s the reason why harden struggles. Harden left with the score 86-74 and in less than 2 1/2 minutes Memphis got the deficit down to 12 pts and D’Antoni was forced to bring harden back in at the end of the third when he should’ve sat to the mid 4th. Harden had played 32 minutes entering the 4th.

D’Antoni has to figure this shyt. Memphis was hanging around in the 4th waiting on harden to sit like hyenas wait on the lion pride to finish that buffalo meal for scraps. It was obvious and consequently of forced harden to play the 4th and he was sluggish, and in top do that Memphis saw it and starting trapping and doubling team him hard which forced a lot of turnovers. No adjustments made just the same results possession after possession. Turnovers mostly. If we didn’t sign Austin Rivers we would’ve lost this game. Harden was dead tired in the 4th. Shyt reminded me of Harden vs the Warriors in 2015 playoffs

D'antoni needs to get a clue and develope a counter strategy for the rest of the team if CP3 goes down and all Harden sees is double-teams in late game situations because Harden will be tired af like he was tonight and he'll turn over the ball non-stop leading to easy points for the other team.

Do your damn job D’Antoni. You needed the game with two unused timeouts
I watched the presser, he said this will happen till CP3 and Gordon are back

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok someone needs to give me a reason why is Ayton being shytted on so much. I got that he’s a sun and they are losing but most #1 picks are on bad teams that are losing...Doncic has a better team around him, staff, and front office if you ask me but at this point to me it seems like Ayton is being low key ignored because he’s not a Euro if that makes any sense....

Jaren Jackson, Marvin Bagley, Trae Young, Colin Sexton, both Bridges, Wendell Carter, SGA are all looking good also and you got guys like trier, Shamet, Mitchell Robinson producing as well the jury is still out on some of the guys but this draft is looking like it is strong (so far that is dudes could fal off a cliff once they hit the wall or next season).

Jury is still out on Mo Bamba, Michael Porter, Lonnie walker, zhaire smith And a few others But I think that’s due to injury and playing time more so than anything.

I don’t think this next draft will be as good depth wise but the top 4-6 could be just as good if not better prospect wise than the current crop. Zion, Barret, bol, reddish, Morant, Porter, Naz Reid, Langford, rui, doumbouya, And Charles bassey.

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Last night was a win but it was frustrating watch that game in the 4th and late third. It’s the reason why harden struggles. Harden left with the score 86-74 and in less than 2 1/2 minutes Memphis got the deficit down to 12 pts and D’Antoni was forced to bring harden back in at the end of the third when he should’ve sat to the mid 4th. Harden had played 32 minutes entering the 4th.

Do your damn job D’Antoni. You needed the game with two unused timeouts

Yea, i pointed that out on the prev page the moment it happened. shyt was disgusting. It wasn't 86-74 tho, we were up 20 or so and soon as Harden subbed out they scored like 8-10 straight points in about a minute. Back to back plays of Austin Rivers and Knight taking contested 3pointers 5 seconds into the shot clock off a Nene pick n roll in which Nene didn't even roll? No ball movement or set plays? Then yea, a gassed Harden had to play the entire 4th just so we could nurse a 10-15 pt lead. Inexcusable.

A noticeable reason why we take Ls deep in the playoffs goes back to D'antoni's trash strategy (or lack thereof) where he just relies on whoever his top player is (Amare, Kobe, Nash, Harden, etc) to freestyle everything off the dribble under heavy pressure with barely any countermeasures, adjustments, or godforbid set plays. Which is why most them mf'ers end up withered away, injured, or gassed as the season(s) progress.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, i pointed that out on the prev page the moment it happened. shyt was disgusting. It wasn't 86-74 tho, we were up 20 or so and soon as Harden subbed out they scored like 8-10 straight points in about a minute. Back to back plays of Austin Rivers and Knight taking contested 3pointers 5 seconds into the shot clock off a Nene pick n roll in which Nene didn't even roll? No ball movement or set plays? Then yea, a gassed Harden had to play the entire 4th just so we could nurse a 10-15 pt lead. Inexcusable.

A noticeable reason why we take Ls deep in the playoffs goes back to D'antoni's trash strategy (or lack thereof) where he just relies on whoever his top player is (Amare, Kobe, Nash, Harden, etc) to freestyle everything off the dribble under heavy pressure with barely any countermeasures, adjustments, or godforbid set plays. Which is why most them mf'ers end up withered away, injured, or gassed as the season(s) progress.
Yeah I’m meant the score was 86-64 when Harden went to the bench. We need to start giving these vets some rest games. PJ is the first one that needs a rest. And then Clint and then Gordon. We get Ennis back soon so that”lol help. We’re about to have some decent depth when everybody gets back but watch D’Antoni keep playing mothafukkas 35+ minutes every game.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
For those wondering why Ayton is getting no publicity, he plays for Phoenix, hes not their best player, hes playing no defense, hes not saying controversial things to the media and his numbers look empty because they still have single digit wins.

Until some of these things change expect more of the same.