Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
If IT and MPJ come back in great form for the Nuggets that's gonna be tough

And they still got Paul Millsap and Gary Harris to get back :what: what the fukk
They've always had depth. Even with Jokic I always thought they'd cash in some of that depth to get that 2nd guy, but that team has been building correctly.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When will we as a basketball community be ready to discuss how John Collins has been arguably the best player from last year's draft class this season? :jbhmm:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
When will we as a basketball community be ready to discuss how John Collins has been arguably the best player from last year's draft class this season? :jbhmm:
He ain't tho. That's Fox but his numbers are the best. He was doing work with Dennis last year and no one said shyt. He can be special tho. But it's Fox. Make no mistake about it. He always been better than Kuzma but you know, he plays for a team never on TV.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He ain't tho. That's Fox but his numbers are the best. He was doing work with Dennis last year and no one said shyt. He can be special tho. But it's Fox. Make no mistake about it. He always been better than Kuzma but you know, he plays for a team never on TV.

I said arguably cause I think you can somewhat make a case, but I think Fox has been the best too.

Outside of that though, I think he’s clearly outperforming the rest.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I said arguably cause I think you can somewhat make a case, but I think Fox has been the best too.

Outside of that though, I think he’s clearly outperforming the rest.
It's been a tough year after a banner year as rookies. I think a lot just hit where teams had an offseason to adjust to their strengths and weaknesses and just make it tough on those players. At the end of the day, I am happy with what I see from the class.

Only Lydon, Leaf, Wilson, Patton (injuries) look like busts and while we need to see more from Jackson and Isaac, everyone else looks like a role player for now. That's an amazing return in the Soph year for 1st rounders. Consider this, we are just seeing the return of most from the 2016 class and it's not good.

The 2nd round is looking rougher than norm. Only 8 players are likely to last in the NBA and out of those, only Bryant, Monte Morris and Bell look like rotational players. 2016 had only 7 players but they have 3 players who look like career starters including Brodgon and Zubac who might make an outside run for maybe one All Star game in their careers.

This lack of depth in 2016 was there as well as the lack of top tier talent and mid talent. Just a weak class.

It seems like most 2nd rounds are the same. 5-8 players who play and maybe some years, you get a steal like Brogdon, Josh Richardson or Mitchell Robinson.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

he needs to put together more production over a longer length but so far Fox tatum and mitchell have that crown.