Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Ya'll can say Michael Jeffery Jordan, T-Mac, Kobe Bryant, Ice Man, A.I. Steph but there is NO ONE IN NBA HISTORY WHO CAN SCORE like Harden. No one. He is the most impossible man to guard, bar none. You can make your case, but this nikka tho.
Been tryna tell folk. I'm at the game and the Grizz are throwing all their people at him with no luck. Dude is just ungaurdable.

We killing em now because Green is hot and House is killing em.

This team is playing excellent ball right now.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ya'll can say Michael Jeffery Jordan, T-Mac, Kobe Bryant, Ice Man, A.I. Steph but there is NO ONE IN NBA HISTORY WHO CAN SCORE like Harden. No one. He is the most impossible man to guard, bar none. You can make your case, but this nikka tho.
It's scary. Dude is approaching Jordan/Kobe levels of sustained scoring. How do stop someone that has no problem launching 15 3's a game but at the same time can slash and finish like a big SG then pass like a pure point?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's scary. Dude is approaching Jordan/Kobe levels of sustained scoring. How do stop someone that has no problem launching 15 3's a game but at the same time can slash and finish like a big SG then pass like a pure point?
Unfortunately when it’s all said and done, nobody will get penalized for the era they play in like Harden. If he’s approaching Jordan levels, then he would beast in any era of basketball

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I think KD is really comparable, if not physically better, but Harden has a scoring drive like the other elite SGs

He'd be liked more in that debate if it wasnt so hard to get past the flops