Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
I could see the Suns trading Ariza to the Sixers for Fultz.

Philly and Phoenix making a trade would be good for both sides. Phoenix is stacked with wings but needs a point guard. Philly is still working on their starting lineup and Fultz hasn't been a great fit with Simmons.

Instead of limiting Fultz to a bench role, let him spread his wings in Phoenix as a starting point guard. He'll have better spacing and less pressure.

Philly can get a wing like Ariza to improve their starting lineup. Being realistic, they probably would want Bridges or Warren though. They are younger with better contracts.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Philly and Phoenix making a trade would be good for both sides. Phoenix is stacked with wings but needs a point guard. Philly is still working on their starting lineup and Fultz hasn't been a great fit with Simmons.

Instead of limiting Fultz to a bench role, let him spread his wings in Phoenix as a starting point guard. He'll have better spacing and less pressure.

Philly can get a wing like Ariza to improve their starting lineup. Being realistic, they probably would want Bridges or Warren though. They are younger with better contracts.

Well, they fukked that up.

Take_Note

All Star
Daps
It sucks. There was all this hype about the Jazz in the offseason. It's not just this loss, but there have been too many other losses this season against teams the Jazz were supposed to beat. I haven't lost faith in Donovan but he hasn't been as electric as he was last year, maybe part of that is because there aren't a lot of weapons in the starting lineup. I think the starting lineup for the Jazz is just fundamentally broken for today's NBA. There is too much streakiness in the team. Either they're playing great and losing to Golden State by two or they're losing by 20-50 points to teams that weren't a problem last season. I really like Derrick Favors but unless the Jazz prove they can win without a focus on shooting, I think Derrick Favors and Rubio and some bench players will be traded. I like all the guys, but no one is a consistent shooter. I will hold this L. It was an awful loss and moving forward I don't see this team staying together. It's not just this game. Too many games this season the team looks helpless because shooting is such an inconsistency

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't get why the Jazz stood pat. I like Joe Ingles but he has no business being a team's 2nd option.

And that Exum contract is horrible. First four years of his career he was injured more often than not and even when he was on the court he was pedestrian for the most part