Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just saw that Utah/DAL score :picard:

I can't even remember the last time I saw a team lose by 50.

I was confused at the score thought it was glitch or misprint I refreshed a couple times to confirm it :mjlol:

That beat down is on some 2k19 shyt :damn:

On the one hand LMA is back to being trash now that he playing with another all star and on a team that has aggressive shooters looking for their own shot...really he is the same type of player as Carmelo it's just that nobody watches spurs games to see it...they need to trade him because he is single handily cratering their team to the point their getting beat pretty convincingly by the kings and suns...

On the other hand...the spurs are one of the 5 worst teams in basketball and if they keep LMA he is going to get them a lot of ping pong balls...if they can be trash this year and get two picks...one of them being in the top 7...and then trade LMA in the offseason they get to move forward with a much younger team built for modern basketball...

Lots of good wings in this draft so I think they should just keep being bad...keep doing what you do LMA:salute:

It is what it is I watch games when I can but pop adjusting to him hurts
It should be a little bit of both maybe more lma and some pop but he can play better than that though

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
On the one hand LMA is back to being trash now that he playing with another all star and on a team that has aggressive shooters looking for their own shot...really he is the same type of player as Carmelo it's just that nobody watches spurs games to see it...they need to trade him because he is single handily cratering their team to the point their getting beat pretty convincingly by the kings and suns...

On the other hand...the spurs are one of the 5 worst teams in basketball and if they keep LMA he is going to get them a lot of ping pong balls...if they can be trash this year and get two picks...one of them being in the top 7...and then trade LMA in the offseason they get to move forward with a much younger team built for modern basketball...

Lots of good wings in this draft so I think they should just keep being bad...keep doing what you do LMA:salute:

It's frustrating to see DeMar slice through the defense and find the open man and get the ball moving when he does not have his shot, only to see lamarcus get an iso in the post and brick up a shot.

How many times tonight did I see him miss a man open when he posted up :francis:

Man missing wide open bunnies :francis:

At least tonight demar knew when it was time to get aggressive, all lamarcus could do is watch because he trash.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I was confused at the score thought it was glitch or misprint I refreshed a couple times to confirm it :mjlol:

That beat down is on some 2k19 shyt :damn:

It is what it is I watch games when I can but pop adjusting to him hurts
It should be a little bit of both maybe more lma and some pop but he can play better than that though

It's only on Pop if he doesn't trade him at this point.

LMA has shown you who he is...when kawhi was playing his best he was playing his worse...now that derozan is playing his best he is playing his worse...when their was literally no one to score last year he was happy as could be playing for a team that was going to end up being a first round exit...dude put off knee surgery last year so he could go to the all star game and shoot the ball twice...then was out a few games and those games ended up mattering in seeding...that is how much he cares about being an all star...dude is a loser and an idiot...he is quite literally the dumbest basketball player i have ever seen...and you can tell other teams know how dumb he is when you look at how they double team him...the suns literally doubled him tonight off of people spotting up for corner 3's cause they know LMA is to dumb to know where the double team is coming from and such a terrible passer that they just don't even care that forbes is shooting lights out from 3 this year cause they know LMA can never pass him the ball when he is open anyway. Like I said dude is the exact same player as Melo it's just that nobody watches spurs games to see how much of a dinosaur dude is...he can't score in a modern nba offense because he can't think fast enough to make the right decision with the ball in his hands...I want the spurs to get a high draft pick so I am fine with them losing but moving forward they are going nowhere with this dumbass dude who's on the wrong side of 30 and still can't figure out how to pass out of a double team...

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll told me that Utah and the were going to give the Lakers work.

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood

5 years ago... i would have probably negged a post like this about my dawg LMA :russ:

But yeaa.. i cant front.. nikka went to the Spurs and got maaaad passive :francis:

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
It's funny cus all 3, Aldridge, derozan and gay are high usage low efficiency players that are prone to putting empty stats.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps

The Suns looked great with Bridges starting. TJ Warren has stepped up this year too.

At this point, I expect Ariza to be traded or bought out before the deadline. You can tell he's not happy on this lottery team and wants to go to the winning situation. The team is better off letting the Bridges, Warren, and Jackson get his minutes.

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
They told me utah was going to be a playoff team and ingles was the best shooter in the league brehs. What happened? :mjlit:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I forget Javale McGee was drafted by the Wizards. Franchise just sucks man

Last edited: