Random NBA Observations 2018 - 2019

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
Demar’s pretty efficient he just can’t hit threes
I was just basing it off reputation from previous years. This season he has been great especially his passing which was a weak point in his game. Always held the ball way too long and would often hesitate to make the right play. I guess its a testament to the great spurs system and coaching.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
The Suns looked great with Bridges starting. TJ Warren has stepped up this year too.

At this point, I expect Ariza to be traded or bought out before the deadline. You can tell he's not happy on this lottery team and wants to go to the winning situation. The team is better off letting the Bridges, Warren, and Jackson get his minutes.

I could see the Suns trading Ariza to the Sixers for Fultz.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Julius Randle, ladies and gentleman:

1 out of 4 from the field (and that shot was on an offensive putback)
1 out of 4 from the free-throw line
5 turnovers
4 rockbrain fouls.

Five turnovers for every field goal make. An NBA record.

WOAT.

:wow:

HOW IS THIS WEIRDO TAGGIN ME IN THREADS BUT I DONT SEE NO TAGS

@Houston911

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Automatic tag function. I've got it set to automatically tagging posters who don't know what they fukk they're talking about.

:lolbron:

U TAG YOURSELF IN EVERY THREAD??

full

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I was just basing it off reputation from previous years. This season he has been great especially his passing which was a weak point in his game. Always held the ball way too long and would often hesitate to make the right play. I guess its a testament to the great spurs system and coaching.
DeRozan's passing improved last year, this improvement is from him not the Spurs

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX

entire team top to bottom played like ass. rubio is the weak link (YOUR'E OPEN FOR A REASON FOOL NOBODY BELIEVES YOU'll MAKE A JUMPER) and exum is still a chicken with his head cut off. allen had some cheap/ghost fouls called on him first half and then stopped playing aggressive D in the 2nd half which I think affected his shot. mitchell took some tough midrange shots and had bad turnovers as did Jingles, crowder shot stupid 3 after stupid 3, burks had some stupid wild drives and missed short shots. Just all around terrible low energy performance from everyone.

camer999

All Star
Daps
entire team top to bottom played like ass. rubio is the weak link (YOUR'E OPEN FOR A REASON FOOL NOBODY BELIEVES YOU'll MAKE A JUMPER) and exum is still a chicken with his head cut off. allen had some cheap/ghost fouls called on him first half and then stopped playing aggressive D in the 2nd half which I think affected his shot. mitchell took some tough midrange shots and had bad turnovers as did Jingles, crowder shot stupid 3 after stupid 3, burks had some stupid wild drives and missed short shots. Just all around terrible low energy performance from everyone.
It's their lakers vs toronto game. Every team including GS (probably not get blown out but still) will have them.