Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Has anybody experimented with going to a leg-centric routine? I'm built like Steph Curry and my knees are gonna give out on me if I don't spend some more effort on strengthening my quads and the muscles around my kneecap

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Run outside at 9am in the heat and humidity, brehs. :sadbron: NEVER again. The shower after that run though :noah:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Since I have been prepping to move I haven't really been on a consistent routine, just been doing random power/hypertrophy days depending on how I feel. Decided for the hell of it today I wanted to do one of those 12-16 set bro-splits for my chest.

JKhrE3G.jpg

Not sure how you once-per-week split people do this. shyt was just dumb, after my first 6 sets (my normal volume) I felt like I was getting absolutely nothing out of it. My chest was sufficiently spent to the point that I couldn't even feel it much anymore. Now I'm probably going to get pointless DOMS and shoulder pain too :camby:. Yall really out here working your shoulder girdle up to 4X per week?:dahell: (chest, back, shoulders, arms in some splits).

Glad I got this workout out of my system. Back to an upper/lower split 2X/week for me. Permanently. Big ol gains, lack of pains © :ahh:

semtex

:)
Daps
How do u guys deload? Besides idk if I should deload anyway I think the problem is that I cut carbs for too long.

semtex

:)
Daps
I'm so creative brehs :wow:

Instead of just zercher squats I also do rack pulls with the zercher barbell positioning. Glutes are pumped :wow: upper back is pumped :wow: what should I call this exercise brehs?? I'm thinkin zercher extensions

EDIT: they're zercher good mornings :heh: nothin new

Last edited: