Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Forearm veins made a co-worker :scusthov: and its a rest day "heh:
A gym-attending coworker of mine who is kind of thirsty but plays it off like she is looking for the right guy (:hmm:) was unloading boxes with me a couple weeks ago, I was getting a bit of a pump and she looks at my arms and says "I like your veins"

She wasn't even being sarcastic either. She only sees me in longer-sleeved t-shirts and my wrists and forearms aren't jacked so I don't look like I lift with the wrong type of t-shirt cut....but once she saw that pump going she was getting :drool:

I could have hit a long time ago....but, you know, monogomy and shyt :sad:. Get married brehs.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
A gym-attending coworker of mine who is kind of thirsty but plays it off like she is looking for the right guy (:hmm:) was unloading boxes with me a couple weeks ago, I was getting a bit of a pump and she looks at my arms and says "I like your veins"

She wasn't even being sarcastic either. She only sees me in longer-sleeved t-shirts and my wrists and forearms aren't jacked so I don't look like I lift with the wrong type of t-shirt cut....but once she saw that pump going she was getting :drool:

I could have hit a long time ago....but, you know, monogomy and shyt :sad:. Get married brehs.

I can't imagine how someone who was in good shape would be perceived at my job.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Anybody know any good fat burners? I'm gaining muscles and I feel I'm not losing enough weight.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Anybody know any good fat burners? I'm gaining muscles and I feel I'm not losing enough weight.

This is a loaded question. If you are eating in a caloric surplus to gain muscle, you are going to gain fat with it. Period. The only hope you have is to keep your fat gain in check by eating at a smaller surplus.

If you are in a caloric deficit for fat loss and just gaining muscle because of noob gains, well then the best easy-to-acquire fat burner is the EC stack. Ephedrine 20mg (can get Bronkaid at Walgreens, 1 tablet is 25...close enough) and Caffeine 200mg (any generic caffeine pill). Take that 3 times per day, spaced out 4 hours in between.

Your appetite will be suppressed for a week or so, and for the first day or two you may experience anxiety and a heavy heart beat but it will disappear quickly.

I would advise reading up on the EC stack, and don't be scared off by the horror stories. If taken in the dose I mentioned, it is perfectly safe. I even do high intensity cardio with in it my system, but I don't recommend that. I also always recommend waiting at least an hour before lifting weights after taking a dose otherwise you may feel overwhelmed.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
You don't have to take any fat burners. You can go through a cutting phase, so to speak, where you put muscle mass gaining work outs on the back burner and do more cardio and/or low-weight/high-intensity workouts and cut your caloric intake.