Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Push ups and enjoy your weekend and life breh...

It's not that serious....

That's the thing I've purposely been avoiding it. My friend wanted me to do this crossfit class with him earlier today but I declined. Hooped with my lil cousin and his high school friends. Burnt out mentally from it.

semtex

:)
Daps
That's the thing I've purposely been avoiding it. My friend wanted me to do this crossfit class with him earlier today but I declined. Hooped with my lil cousin and his high school friends. Burnt out mentally from it.
To be honest I'm mentally burnt out from deadlifts :wtf: like when think about them lately I'm just like :why:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
To be honest I'm mentally burnt out from deadlifts :wtf: like when think about them lately I'm just like :why:
Takes me about 3 weeks to need a break from deads. First week, :smugfavre:.... second week, :ehhh: third week, :usure:.... week 4 I'm full on :dead: :old: :why:

Thats one exercise where its like the less I do the better. I took 2 yrs off from deads and first try back pulled a 455 on sumo :dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I'm an idiot

First off, I knew I needed a couple days off from squats

Secondly, I have a lot of house packing to do today so lots of back breaking work, so I definitely needed a day off

But nah, I go in for a squat session anyway:snoop:

Finally am at 225 in my 5x5 progression and just wanted to hit it and get it over with

But of course, I hit my first failure since the day I started at 135:snoop:. Failed on the 5th rep of the 4th set, which sucks because I know I could have gotten that 5th set clean due to the inevitable mental boost:snoop:

So then what do I decide to do after destroying myself squatting? Hey, let me try and set a deadlift PR while I'm at it:snoop:

Load up 225 for warm up reps. Ok this aint so bad

Load up 275 for a single. I'm doing ok i guess, lower back is feeling a little inflamed though let me push through it

Load up 315 for the first time ever. Aww hell no
:snoop:

Couldnt move that bytch an inch:snoop:

Now I gotta lift heavy boxes the rest of the day:snoop:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:wow: yo dat deadlift did a number on my lower back, still trying to get my form down but still doin reasonable weight. Went back to regular parallel squats after a semester of use the smith machine version....brehs the difference was there. It took using all my strength and body to get my sets done, form was meh gotta get used to not being supported by a machine

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Grandfather has alzheimers and only remember me before I was big..... Thinks I got kidnapped and replaced by current me. :to:

semtex

:)
Daps
Sore as fukk. Did 25 total reps per side yesterday with 206 on dumbbell rows. Made the mistake of not doing the weak side first so I had to do more sets on my weak side to reach 25

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Try military pressing a broad but misjudge her weight, brehs :snoop: Pure fail.

Had to deadlift her to regain some semblance of manhood.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Try military pressing a broad but misjudge her weight, brehs :snoop: Pure fail.

Had to deadlift her to regain some semblance of manhood.
:beli:

Let this be a lesson to all those Brehs out there skipping out leg day....

Let a nikka like me fukk your girl like this and it's a wrap for your relationship:

Baby boy movie-melvin and jody mom sex scene: