Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Nah, the weight's still coming off but I just wanted to speed up the process. I've been lowering my calories as the weight's been coming off and my body definitely feels the difference since my recovery time seems to be getting longer even though I'm fitter and stronger now than I was before I started cutting. I think from now on, I'm just going to only do 1 hour cardio on days that I'm lifting & have the 2 hour cardio as my 'rest days.'

I wouldn't have to go this hard if I was disciplined on the weekends. The amount of junk I can eat if I'm not careful is :whoo:
O my bad then. Yea when I was cutting I was strict with it every day. I turned up the cardio on the weekends. I was miserable as fukk. Def gonna do it differently this time

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
what a fkn humbling workout last night

my hamstring mobility is complete dog shyt and that back injury from july has only made it worse.

attempted to start pulling yesterday but i still can't set up properly without a touch of rounding because i'm still too tight.

i want to cry.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
what a fkn humbling workout last night

my hamstring mobility is complete dog shyt and that back injury from july has only made it worse.

attempted to start pulling yesterday but i still can't set up properly without a touch of rounding because i'm still too tight.

i want to cry.
:sadcam:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Just got back from a week long cruise. Going on a 4 day detox starting next Tuesday to cleanse out my system of all the shyt I ate AND to jumpstart this fat removal on my midsection. It's been there for just too fukking long and I hate it. :hmm:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Feels odd not having lifted since Monday. Might lose damn near 8 pounds this week.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
images

Wore this shirt to the gym today. I "almost" felt bad for how :whoa: some folks were because I was borderline too fired up for squats and deads. Tore my shin to the white meat again and ripped a callous by fighting for it but I Hit a PR on deads so it was worth being as riled up as I was