Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Brilliant. Take an existing product and market it to the Paleo crowd and charge way higher per serving than a bulk purchase. Bravo cyclists. Throw in some pseudoscience to oppose the nutritionist telling you that your product is not anything special and bam, Kickstarter gold

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Adding hip and shoulder mobility drills to my everyday routine

Wish I would have started 15 years ago

Was naturally a decent athlete and always thought of my body as invincible. I would give up every ounce of muscle I've built over the last 2 years and start from the beginning as a trade off for great flexibility

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'm gonna preface this by saying that I fully believe that in most pre-workouts, the caffeine is really the only ingredient that really matters. Popping a caffeine pill or drinking a cup of coffee before a workout will get you 90-100% of the same results as any other pre-workout (other than the ones with the borderline illegal stimulants of course).

this is my secret. But I dont necessarily drink it before hand, just the coffee I drink thruout the day is enough to carry me over.

I tell ppl this at the gym and they're just all like :ohhh:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Me and my sis did Tough Mudder yesterday!:blessed:

How was that?! Even though I could probably do it, it looks like I something I would wanna do lol

==========================

I woke up yesterday morning and wanted to go ham on some all day working out shyt. Went to the trail and ran/jogged/walked/did some HIIT for about 30 minutes. Then went to the gym and hooped for another 3 hours. I never really felt tired, wind-wise, just tired of playing. It's official though, I'm in the best shape of my life at age 24! Better than I was in my basketball playing days of 13-17, and better than when I hooped religiously and lifted 18-21. I woke up this morning not feeling sore at all, other than my fingers jammed and forearms tight (basketball reasons). I feel like I can still push myself to do more strenuous things, maybe a Tough Mudder...?

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
MY ELBOW :damn: This shyt is still hurting randomly, took an extra week off for this shyt. I missed 2 months total due to injuries this year (1 month fractured finger, 1 1/2 week shoulder & going on 2 1/2 weeks for my elbow) I'm bout to just start this dirty bulk now & hit the gym back up mid Sept. This year is a loss. :sadbron:

Daps
How was that?! Even though I could probably do it, it looks like I something I would wanna do lol

==========================

I woke up yesterday morning and wanted to go ham on some all day working out shyt. Went to the trail and ran/jogged/walked/did some HIIT for about 30 minutes. Then went to the gym and hooped for another 3 hours. I never really felt tired, wind-wise, just tired of playing. It's official though, I'm in the best shape of my life at age 24! Better than I was in my basketball playing days of 13-17, and better than when I hooped religiously and lifted 18-21. I woke up this morning not feeling sore at all, other than my fingers jammed and forearms tight (basketball reasons). I feel like I can still push myself to do more strenuous things, maybe a Tough Mudder...?

It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I think if you're in decent shape you should be able to get through all of the obstacles. We are trying to get a team together next year 'cause it was actually pretty fun and the energy and team spirit from everyone around you helps you to stick it out 'til the end:yes: