Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
the gym im at right now is fukking up..they are doing major renovations and upgrades right now...they shut down the boxing area..when i asked where they were going to put the equipment for a temp location (because they've done it for other equipment), they were like they weren't going to and it looks like they are phasing out completely based on the architect rendering of how everything will look that they posted in the lobby :beli:..well once i finish this move to my new spot it looks like its time to find a new gym

semtex

:)
Daps
1.98/lb at Winco, a regional grocery chain. But Walmart sells them for the same price here because they fight Winco for pricing

Big ass fresh chicken breasts, pre cooked weight is from 8-10 oz per breast

100g protein per pound
Nice. Also don't sleep on canned black eyed peas or canned beans in general. They run about 60 cent a can and have around 25-28g protein.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Costco or Walmart all day

Walked passed Shoprite meat section last night they askin for 7.55/lb :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Man, my poor hip mobility is getting exposed now that I am actually creeping up towards my real 5 rep max in this 5x5 progression

shyt dont feel right in my groin area on my right side when I am slightly below parallel :patrice:

Yet another reason Im not going above 225 for reps once I get there (only for the occassional singles working up to max)

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
@dtownreppin214

I see Mike Rashid was in Plano, TX Wednesday...I was playing basketball at a court like 10 min away. Homeboy had the nerve to not let me know. He was able to get some sets in with him and get in a video. Would have been nice to meet a natural bodybuilder in person.:mjpls: Had my coli shirt on deck too.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
@dtownreppin214

I see Mike Rashid was in Plano, TX Wednesday...I was playing basketball at a court like 10 min away. Homeboy had the nerve to not let me know. He was able to get some sets in with him and get in a video. Would have been nice to meet a natural bodybuilder in person.:mjpls: Had my coli shirt on deck too.
Do you know which gym he was at? A lot of body builders/money in that area.