Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
I gotta do it. It's the only way for me to maintain self control of my eating habits. It tastes good & is physically satisfying for me. If I eat other real foods, i.e. turkey burgers, chicken, even baked fish with sides. I always overeat. It's like an uncontrollable craving is sparked inside of me where I always eat too much. Don't even bring pizza or pasta around me, I lose all sense of reason, shyt is maddening. But I can stick out this routine because I'm always looking forward to the weekend where I can reward my week long of clean eating and go in:eat:

:laugh:I'm the exact same way. Canned sardines and broc/cauli/carrot is my go-to.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:damn: :damn: :damn: 260g of protein? I hope you get plenty of fiber. If not your shyts must feel like diamonds.
~100 of that is from a whey isolate shake. And I eat a lot of brown rice, veggies AND supplement with ~20-40g of fiber. I had to scale back on fiber, I was getting too much fiber for a minute. U dont want to know what thats like :merchant:

I go hard like that maybe 4-5 days a week. Then the other 2-3 days I don't give a fukk :yeshrug: Prob get anywhere from 100-200g on an off day.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I did a leg workout yesterday. Nothing too crazy.
10 sets, each set was 10 reps at 135 lbs.