Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

semtex

:)
Daps
Zercher squats are truly a hidden gem :noah:

Quads, hams, glutes, abs, and back are all like :damn: plus it gives my traps a crazy pump

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Zercher squats are truly a hidden gem :noah:

Quads, hams, glutes, abs, and back are all like :damn: plus it gives my traps a crazy pump

I just started doing them; I couldn't do regular back squats anymore cause my left shoulder/rotator cuff is messed up. I can't even get under the bar without going :why: :damn:. Zerchers helped me with that. I do a push pull legs routine but throw in squats at the beginning of every workout.

semtex

Daps
I just started doing them; I couldn't do regular back squats anymore cause my left shoulder/rotator cuff is messed up. I can't even get under the bar without going :why: :damn:. Zerchers helped me with that. I do a push pull legs routine but throw in squats at the beginning of every workout.
On my pull emphasis days it's cool to do a truncated squat session with lighter weight and moderate volume.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Finally got under that damn barbell for two reps of 225, no spot.

Might not seem like much but I felt:whew:

Make progress brehs
AINT NOTHIN BUT A PEANUT

LITE WATE BABAYYYYYYYYYYY

:salute:

For years 225 seemed like a pipe dream.... I was :glabron: as hell when I crossed that threshold.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Every weeknight my g? That's some boring shyt. I keep a can of tuna on deck but day to day i'm eating chicken (legs and thighs plehboi), Turkey (breast but in stews), Salmon fillets, tilapia and if i'm not on a cut red meat.

Canned tuna for dinner my g? :shaq2: unless you're a student - that aint wavey.

semtex

Daps
Weighed in at 215.5 this morning :banderas: high protein diets man been taking in a minimum of 180g for a while.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Every weeknight my g? That's some boring shyt. I keep a can of tuna on deck but day to day i'm eating chicken (legs and thighs plehboi), Turkey (breast but in stews), Salmon fillets, tilapia and if i'm not on a cut red meat.

Canned tuna for dinner my g? :shaq2: unless you're a student - that aint wavey.

I gotta do it. It's the only way for me to maintain self control of my eating habits. It tastes good & is physically satisfying for me. If I eat other real foods, i.e. turkey burgers, chicken, even baked fish with sides. I always overeat. It's like an uncontrollable craving is sparked inside of me where I always eat too much. Don't even bring pizza or pasta around me, I lose all sense of reason, shyt is maddening. But I can stick out this routine because I'm always looking forward to the weekend where I can reward my week long of clean eating and go in:eat: