Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
For squats I went back to 225, I think. I'm up to 295 now about a year later (but TBH I am not very serious about squatting... I took weeks/months off over that year). For bench, I dropped back to 225 on heavy days, stopped going to failure and focused on form. I would get up to 245, but my form would be off, I wouldnt warm up enough, and then I would get sidelined with an injury. Ive been on this other shyt for like a month now and so far no problems.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For squats I went back to 225, I think. I'm up to 295 now about a year later (but TBH I am not very serious about squatting... I took weeks/months off over that year). For bench, I dropped back to 225 on heavy days, stopped going to failure and focused on form. I would get up to 245, but my form would be off, I wouldnt warm up enough, and then I would get sidelined with an injury. Ive been on this other shyt for like a month now and so far no problems.

Okay, yeah I want to do something similar. I don't want to scale all the way back. Thanks for the rundown.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
i.i think the IF and EC stack on top of my workouts is starting to fukk with my recovery time...i think i need to take it easy from the gym for this week and next. No more this gym this week and only do a half gym week.prolly only do a morning run only and then go box after work for monday and tuesday..first week of august im getting back to weights and i need my body to be up to the task

:dahell:

You spar on EC breh? I did once and I thought I was going to have a heart attack, :merchant: and I only ran half doses :what:

I tosses EC in the bushes after that.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:dahell:

You spar on EC breh? I did once and I thought I was going to have a heart attack, :merchant: and I only ran half doses :what:

I tosses EC in the bushes after that.

sounds like your hypersensitive to caffeine breh..im a legit asthmatic so my aerobic capacity improves 10 fold when im on it...so i have no issue on it when boxing..but i stopped sparring though due to past issues with my neck plus i cant be going into the office lumped and shyt lol

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
So I've been out of commission again due to knee issues :to:

Haven't been to the gym in about 8 days.

My knee is feeling better and I'm making my way back tomorrow.

I started up IF again and it's working out.

My second meal is like feast made for a royal family :russ:

Still maintaining my calories but that meal is ridiculous :lolbron:

My breakfast is around 400 or 500 calories.

Then hours eat my lunch/ dinner then a snack.

Fast for 16 hours during that time I drink about a gallon and change of water and sleep :ehh:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
So I've been out of commission again due to knee issues :to:

Haven't been to the gym in about 8 days.

My knee is feeling better and I'm making my way back tomorrow.

I started up IF again and it's working out.

My second meal is like feast made for a royal family :russ:

Still maintaining my calories but that meal is ridiculous :lolbron:

My breakfast is around 400 or 500 calories.

Then hours eat my lunch/ dinner then a snack.

Fast for 16 hours during that time I drink about a gallon and change of water and sleep :ehh:

You ain't lying.......

I'm not doing straight-up IF, rather "carb backloading". And on heavy lift days, I don't eat until noon, and then it's about 500-600 cals, no carbs.....lift at 3/3:30.....and then pound like 300-400 carbs in the next few hours :merchant:

I just ate half a pizza and half an "apple-pie" dessert pizza for dinner......and I'm not done :whew:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
You ain't lying.......

I'm not doing straight-up IF, rather "carb backloading". And on heavy lift days, I don't eat until noon, and then it's about 500-600 cals, no carbs.....lift at 3/3:30.....and then pound like 300-400 carbs in the next few hours :merchant:

I just ate half a pizza and half an "apple-pie" dessert pizza for dinner......and I'm not done :whew:

Half a chicken, veggies, fried rice and a little bit of beans : :jawalrus:

You would think the first meal after 16 hours of fasting would be the most satisfying but nope its that giant lunch / dinner.

I could feed a small village :wow:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I took today off from the gym. I had not had a rest day in 11 days :sadcam: Plus the weather was beautiful out here in the bay, so I was like fukk it, it's time to kick it :pachaha:

I'm gonna go savage in the gym tomorow on back, biceps, abs and Cardio :myman: