Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
More like miscellaneous..... I guess it's a routine / circuit that I do at a real high intensity(between 30-45second rest in between exercises )

Warm up then in this order:
Pull-ups,dips :whew:, decline pushups til failure for 3-5 sets

Then:
Lunges, squats, side lunges, high knees-20 reps by 4-6 sets.....

I do this 4 times a week....
weights on the dips/pull-ups/pushups or no?

i had been contemplating doing something like this AFTER i got my squat numbers up :manny: thats really the only shyt in the gym i wouldnt be able to do outside of it

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
weights on the dips/pull-ups/pushups or no?

i had been contemplating doing something like this AFTER i got my squat numbers up :manny: thats really the only shyt in the gym i wouldnt be able to do outside of it
Yeah same, aside from squats I have no need for a gym membership to stay fit. I might just do it the @Brooklynzson way, with just a pull-up bar and maybe a weighted vest...

I'm kinda feed up with LA Fitness being overcrowded with people and always having to search for a parking spot..... A general rule of thumb of mine, is when trying work out seems like a mission, you're clearly doing too much....

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Yeah same, aside from squats I have no need for a gym membership to stay fit. I might just do it the @Brooklynzson way, with just a pull-up bar and maybe a weighted vest...

I'm kinda feed up with LA Fitness being overcrowded with people and always having to search for a parking spot..... A general rule of thumb of mine, is when trying work out seems like a mission, you're clearly doing too much....
yeah, the 24hr gym in ktown is always packed as fukk, and the one on sunset is fukkin 60 a month :dead: i'ma get my squat numbers up then possibly :camby: this gym membership.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
No disrespect to the US Coli brehs but damn there are so many :flabbynsick: people here. I'm on vacation in Florida and the resort I'm staying in has a gym with minimal weights so I've been just cardio and I see so many :flabbynsick: people come in, jump on the treadmill for 5 minutes then look at me like :beli: 'cause I'm doing an hour on the elliptical. It's not my fault that I'm fit :russ:

Yeah especially in the south. I remember the times I've been to Europe and everyone was slim. :ohhh:

Then add spandex leggings and other demonic inventions made to help robust women deceive men. :sadcam:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Im seeing an interesting phenomenon

I live in between Charlotte and where I work in the boonies. Charlotte is no fukking NYC when it comes to aesthetic talent but it's OK. Every now and then you see a :whoo: PAWG. I work in the sticks now and man it is slim pickings out there. Gym is like "eh", shyt is not even crowded at lunchtime :why:

So its not so much an American thing as it is a money thing.... rich brehs like @ocmfII can drop $1k/mo to get trained by Ronnie Coleman at Equinox..... avg American doesnt have the $$$$ or time

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps

I live in between Charlotte and where I work in the boonies. Charlotte is no fukking NYC when it comes to aesthetic talent but it's OK. Every now and then you see a :whoo: PAWG. I work in the sticks now and man it is slim pickings out there. Gym is like "eh", shyt is not even crowded at lunchtime :why:

So its not so much an American thing as it is a money thing.... rich brehs like @ocmfII can drop $1k/mo to get trained by Ronnie Coleman at Equinox..... avg American doesnt have the $$$$ or time

:heh:

in all fairness i truly done goofed this year. i wouldn't have re signed w equinox had i know id be working w a trainer at different gyms. i probably would have joined something way less expensive, i think even nysc is less than half equinox per month. live and learn i guess. and the trainer was supposed to be a "get me back on track" thing w periodic follow ups but clearly after tearing a disc in my back last week i still have some form work to do w him. it is getting a bit too expensive for me though.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

When are we getting the collab video with you and @semtex ?

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
I always get those Mike Chang sixpack shortcuts ads on the side on YouTube. I decided to check them out and am pretty much watching them for laughs :heh:

Won't knock his hustle though :yeshrug:
call your channel sixpack shortcuts and don't even have a defined sixpack brehs

his arms and chest tho :whew: