Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
8 days/nights of pure food/liquor fukkery :shaq:

ate whatever and however much of it i wanted, figured if i cant even indulge on vacation im a miserable person.

Cool. Did you go to the gym?

I don't drink so I figure as long as I hit the gym in the AM and don't eat TOO ridiculous I should be Aight

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
8 days/nights of pure food/liquor fukkery :shaq:

ate whatever and however much of it i wanted, figured if i cant even indulge on vacation im a miserable person.

I agree 100% with the mentality, but any time Im gonna gorge I always want to lift in the morning to take advantage of the extra calories and hope to add some muscle with that fat

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Was on the elliptical doing an hour and about 45 minutes in, a bunch of white women in running gear came in. The gym has a 30 minute time limit during peak times and considering how all the white women I've come across so far on my vacation have been, I hopped off with the quickness. I didn't want those problems :pachaha:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Do you guys funk with preworkouts typically? I'm trying to gain weight more so than anything right and once I hit 200, really get cut. I never used preworkout before, but I got a sample from GNC and used it and had the :wtf: face after it felt like I was able to lift boulders. There was obviously a difference in how much I was lifting and the ease I was doing it with. Is this something I should stick with or not that crucial?

Shuteye

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Netherlands
Contemplating if I should cop a creatine supplement, i usually dont think its worth the money but its nice to get a little boost in lifts for this summer.

semtex

:)
Daps
Do you guys funk with preworkouts typically? I'm trying to gain weight more so than anything right and once I hit 200, really get cut. I never used preworkout before, but I got a sample from GNC and used it and had the :wtf: face after it felt like I was able to lift boulders. There was obviously a difference in how much I was lifting and the ease I was doing it with. Is this something I should stick with or not that crucial?
Coffee :takedat:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I used to HATE coffee.....now I drink it every morning with coconut oil to hold me down til lunch :whew:

Now I look forward to it every morning :yeshrug: