Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
So, I went to the beach this weekend. I'm kind of flabby and sick right now. I guess you could compare my body shape to Prince Fielder. I've got muscles and a belly.
I didn't see one woman with a Rosee Divine body shape. Not one. There's something about GMO-corn or something that is altering everyone's butt.
:guilty:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
20140303233636!King_koopa.png

Been bulking for a min, gonna have to get back on that cut soon :mjpls:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Asians are at an advantage with deads and squats. They so damn short they only gotta move the weight a few inches.
Squats yea, DLs no cause their short arms end further from the floor, so they gotta bring the weight up higher. Thats why that dude does sumos

deadlifted 405 for 12 reps :whew:
:bryan:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Literally this Ray Lewis nikka came talking to me in some biker shorts. Dude was licking his lips and looking me up and down. :steviej:Asking me if I ha a trainer or do I personally train. Wasn't really in a rush bc I was waiting for the bench press to be open. Usually have the gaydar off in the gym b/c it's full of buff vain guys. Took me an hour to realize what had went down. Was wondering why people were giving me the :scusthov: Face.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
does PWO make you hold some type of weight?
I stopped taking em for about 5 weeks, and my weight dropped. I started back, and my weight is going back up.

The fukk is going on? I cut out pretty much all junk food, and I thought that was why my weight was dropping.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
you following a specific routine, or just
:patrice: so I haven't been to the gym in over a month, but I've been doing bodyweight exercises for the time being and have leaned out a lot more, turned crazy vascular and have even gained so more weight

185lbs now at under 10% bf :wow:
doing miscellaneous bodyweight stuff?

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
No disrespect to the US Coli brehs but damn there are so many :flabbynsick: people here. I'm on vacation in Florida and the resort I'm staying in has a gym with minimal weights so I've been just cardio and I see so many :flabbynsick: people come in, jump on the treadmill for 5 minutes then look at me like :beli: 'cause I'm doing an hour on the elliptical. It's not my fault that I'm fit :russ:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
you following a specific routine, or just

doing miscellaneous bodyweight stuff?
More like miscellaneous..... I guess it's a routine / circuit that I do at a real high intensity(between 30-45second rest in between exercises )

Warm up then in this order:
Pull-ups,dips :whew:, decline pushups til failure for 3-5 sets

Then:
Lunges, squats, side lunges, high knees-20 reps by 4-6 sets.....

I do this 4 times a week....