Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I'm away on vacation and my clothes at getting progressively baggier :blessed:

Being able to do 2 hours worth of cardio a day whilst on vacation then going to the mall to buy smaller sized clothes for half the price you'd pay at home :blessed:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Well, I'll be able to start doing barbell squats. No deadlifting anymore since it puts stress on the shoulder.
I want to be able to be brolic on at least some part of my body.
:flabbynsick: My upper body is slowly shrinking. My pecs are looking smaller already. :sadbron: My lats are less V-shaped too. :sadbron:

semtex

:)
Daps
Well, I'll be able to start doing barbell squats. No deadlifting anymore since it puts stress on the shoulder.
I want to be able to be brolic on at least some part of my body.
:flabbynsick: My upper body is slowly shrinking. My pecs are looking smaller already. :sadbron: My lats are less V-shaped too. :sadbron:
How did your shoulder get so fukked up?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
How did your shoulder get so fukked up?
It's osteoarthritis. The labrum got repaired but I don't have cartilage on the ball of the humerus.
This image has eroded cartilege, but in my case there is none.
OA-Shoulder.jpg

It got damaged years ago from throwing a tennis racquet. And it later wore away from years of weight lifting. If it never got damaged, my right shoulder would still be as good as my left shoulder.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
How long was your vacation and what was your diet like?

8 day cruise starting tomorrow and I'm not tryna fall off like t-mac on the Pistons.
8 days/nights of pure food/liquor fukkery :shaq:

ate whatever and however much of it i wanted, figured if i cant even indulge on vacation im a miserable person.