Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
This fukk boy @Black Jesus got me looking at everyone's calves :beli:

Black people we should be ashamed :to:

I counted in my gym for every 1 guy or girl with decent calves their were 8 with skinny calves :flabbynsick:

This is at the gym too :damn:

All the cacs at the gym had decent size not one was lacking :mindblown:

Imma beat the odd fukk u nikkas :wow:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Shorter legs, same amount of muscle as tall person.
I have big calves because I work them out. Not so much anymore. People ask me, "You play soccer?" I'm like no.
Unfortunately, big calves don't equate to big ding dongs. :manny:
:whoa:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
:dead:

never really noticed it til i got to college and started playing pick up games w those dudes (there was a large contingency at my alma mater). they all had enormous calves. that sh!t used to freak me out.
Yeah, but in reality, height matters in basketball. I play for fun but when I'm up against taller players, it sucks. They have fun though stuffing my shots like they are the next frickin Pau Gasol.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Shorter legs, same amount of muscle as tall person.
I have big calves because I work them out. Not so much anymore. People ask me, "You play soccer?" I'm like no.
Unfortunately, big calves don't equate to big ding dongs. :manny:
I wouldnt say that. They dont have brolic thighs and arms, just calves. Its just a common trait with them.

Im black and also have decent calves. I work them out but even as a kid they were decent. Never translated into hops tho :to:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I wouldnt say that. They dont have brolic thighs and arms, just calves. Its just a common trait with them.

Im black and also have decent calves. I work them out but even as a kid they were decent. Never translated into hops tho :to:
Hmm. Good point. I will say that my legs (floor to crotch) are shorter than someone, white or black, who is the same height. I have a longer torso and shorter legs.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Hmm. Good point. I will say that my legs (floor to crotch) are shorter than someone, white or black, who is the same height. I have a longer torso and shorter legs.
I have def seen this a lot too. White people in the south have the same geometry. There is an Asian dude on another forum I post on.... he can squat 615 for reps, and his DL is high, but he does sumo deadlift I think because he has that same geometry. Long torso + short arms = bad for conventional DLs.

semtex

:)
Daps
I have def seen this a lot too. White people in the south have the same geometry. There is an Asian dude on another forum I post on.... he can squat 615 for reps, and his DL is high, but he does sumo deadlift I think because he has that same geometry. Long torso + short arms = bad for conventional DLs.
Asians are at an advantage with deads and squats. They so damn short they only gotta move the weight a few inches.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
So, I went to the beach this weekend. I'm kind of flabby and sick right now. I guess you could compare my body shape to Prince Fielder. I've got muscles and a belly.
I didn't see one woman with a Rosee Divine body shape. Not one. There's something about GMO-corn or something that is altering everyone's butt.