Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

getMoney$

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My shoulder is killin me, damn dumbbell incline press :to:

Hopefully it gets better tomorrow, (leg day) so I can go hard on shoulder day

:upsetfavre:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I'm coming to the conclusion that fasted(bcaa) training ain't for me outside of an EOD diet. It's like I need the increased CNS output from the 16hr fast AND a caloric deficit to really go ham during fasted session *shrug*

5-15g carbs + protein/bcaa pre-WO does the trick.

Also I'm in love with the Yates Hammer Strength Row machine. Crushes my mid-back. Kinda feels like my shoulders are too wide for it tho :manny:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I can do 4 reps of pullup for about 3 sets...:gladbron: I usually do some pullups after my back and shoulder workouts. Next time I will do it before and see how many I can do.

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
Weds is normally an off day since doms tends to hit me worst on the 3rd day after working out, and monday is always legs (Because I like to start the week off right. :youngsabo: lol masochism) and it gives me a break between mon/legs and thurs/deads/back

I'm thinking of making it a cardio+abs day though. I did it yesterday and it felt okay.

Mostly because I feel like a lazy fatass taking off days lol. :wow:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I'm coming to the conclusion that fasted(bcaa) training ain't for me outside of an EOD diet. It's like I need the increased CNS output from the 16hr fast AND a caloric deficit to really go ham during fasted session *shrug*

5-15g carbs + protein/bcaa pre-WO does the trick.

Also I'm in love with the Yates Hammer Strength Row machine. Crushes my mid-back. Kinda feels like my shoulders are too wide for it tho :manny:
How much protein bruh

I have been fukking up, my preworkout has been.... "simple carbs" and milk for my lunchtime sessions. I was a little hungover today and the insulin spike really slapped the shyt out of me. I'm gonna switch to a whey shake for pre workout and see what happened.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Wats the best kind of vitamins for women that work out??
I take animalpak but it says its too much for women
So tryna find the best alternative for a female friend thats goin hard in the gym

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
Koo,one last thing,any stretches or work outs where i get to be real hands on? Im tryna raise that sexual tension btween us :ehh:

steamiest-squat-spot-ever.jpg

spot her on squats. :lolbron: