Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

semtex

:)
Daps
I didn't shrug either, then I started doing behind the back shrugs and it looks like my traps/shoulders are planning to attack me neck and head.
I have tried that and my glutes will not allow it.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
O nah I don't shrug on OHP. Everything is one motion for me, no mix match. You are right though, a lot of shyt is just genetics....

47????? :drool:

:mjpls: Genes are a motherfukker.... I thought I had it bad at 40". I damn near don't want my legs to grow anymore.

:pachaha:

gotta buy me dinner first fakkit:hmm:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
O nah I don't shrug on OHP. Everything is one motion for me, no mix match. You are right though, a lot of shyt is just genetics....

47????? :drool:

:mjpls: Genes are a motherfukker.... I thought I had it bad at 40". I damn near don't want my legs to grow anymore.

Same here...:sadbron: But my thighs being big...I embrace it. :win: bytches love the big muscular ass on black men though. :pachaha:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
my ass grows way too easily its whack. 47 inches
If i was in jail man :to:

booty-warrior.gif

Daps
it's frustrating as fukk tryna deal with your nikkas that don't understand the concept of a routine/off day so they look at you like :wtf: when you're in there doing cardio or abs only.

:skip: OFF DAY? YOURE fukkIN LAZY BRUH, LETS DO CHEST
:what: mothafukka, we hit chest yesterday. the fukk is wrong with you

my bad brehs, i gotta vent. it's frustrating learning how to do this shyt right from ya'll on here and then having to deal with nikkas that be in there curling and hitting chest 4 times a week tryna tell me what im doin wrong. :shaq2:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
There is this white dude in the gym like that...:dwillhuh: Works biceps 80% of the time then has the audacity to walk past me and others with his chest out. :scusthov: He got love handles and near 20% bf but he acting like he's a model or something. :pachaha:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
man i wish i could have taken this day off...it is slow at my workplace this morning...i want to leave and hit the gym ASAP to do cardio and boxing...i ate like a glutton yesterday and i need to burn it off

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
man i wish i could have taken this day off...it is slow at my workplace this morning...i want to leave and hit the gym ASAP to do cardio and boxing...i ate like a glutton yesterday and i need to burn it off

at least you didnt get sicc before you can eat any bbq:to: one day isnt gunna hurt anyway so youre good

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
this is going to be one of the worst workouts I've had in a while. my stomach is killing me