Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Assisted hamstring stretch. Tell her it's for them squats! (I'd pay someone to come do these to me right about now :sadcam: LOL)
lowe2_17392_1_1_3822.jpg

:shaq:

:ohhh:
:ooh: thanks,imma make sure to do these wit her

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
There was what looked like a nikka who just came home off a rape charge who was a trainer at my old gym

All you have to do is spot her from behind on EVERYTHING... and then spend half an hour pinning her knees behind her ears under the auspice of stretching

This motherfukker literally prowls the streets chasing attractive women to offer his "services"... and NONE of his clients ever came back for more than 1 session (except this one chick I am pretty sure he was fukking)

That dude was bound for a felony if he didn't already have one.

In any case its def not hard to make unnecessary contact at the gym. The convo just reminded me of that dude.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
There was what looked like a nikka who just came home off a rape charge who was a trainer at my old gym

All you have to do is spot her from behind on EVERYTHING... and then spend half an hour pinning her knees behind her ears under the auspice of stretching

This motherfukker literally prowls the streets chasing attractive women to offer his "services"... and NONE of his clients ever came back for more than 1 session (except this one chick I am pretty sure he was fukking)

That dude was bound for a felony if he didn't already have one.

In any case its def not hard to make unnecessary contact at the gym. The convo just reminded me of that dude.
I looked up the assisted frog stretch,im basically forcing her legs open as i pin down her thighs :jawalrus:

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I trained her for first time last sunday,pushed her real hard,she was sore the next day,let me giv her thighs a rub down,told her it was cuz of doms and lactic acid build up,she didnt even say anything,i was like this :leostare: on outside,but feelin :smugfavre: on the inside

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I don't know if it's just me or what, but it seems like ton of people at my gym are not focusing on the negatives and/or are barely completing their motions. It's like they trying to do it quick to get more reps. I'm speaking as someone who's far from an expert on all things bodybuilding.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
How much protein bruh

I have been fukking up, my preworkout has been.... "simple carbs" and milk for my lunchtime sessions. I was a little hungover today and the insulin spike really slapped the shyt out of me. I'm gonna switch to a whey shake for pre workout and see what happened.

About the same amount.

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
These protein pancakes ain't half bad :leon:

I made some this week with caramel toffee fudge protein, half a banana and an ungodly amount of chocolate chips.

:gladbron::ooh::ohhh::whoo::lolbron::takedat: :krs::lawd:

I counted it as two meals.

Worth it. So fukking worth it. :win:

Nascimento

swohz
Daps
It's a bunch of fukking broscience in all avenues of life :duck: expose that shyt and :win:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
It's a bunch of fukking broscience in all avenues of life :duck: expose that shyt and :win:
Or tell people what they wanna hear and :eat:

Thats what they do with those fukkin ab roller shyts. And those workout devices celebrities use. How can someone have been buff for years with a product that was just invented months ago

But hey

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORQOYpLaA9U"]Jay-Z - Can't Knock The Hustle - YouTube[/ame]