Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
:mjpls:
187555_o.gif

25zpde0.gif

micky-wif-fried-chicken.gif

:russ:

148kud.gif

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I am not sure why people shrug. You do good shoulder work, traps have no choice. I have never shrugged and my traps are :ehh:

I can say the same thing about calves, when in reality its just genetics. Some people have the frame where traps easily pop, some don't. I gotta work for mine :bryan:

You're doin yourself a disservice if you're shrugging at the top of an OHP. Let them low traps do they thang :shaq:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Got 125 lb twice on the db bench. Realized its gonna take longer than I thought to get down to the end of the rack where the 150s are.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I can say the same thing about calves, when in reality its just genetics. Some people have the frame where traps easily pop, some don't. I gotta work for mine :bryan:

You're doin yourself a disservice if you're shrugging at the top of an OHP. Let them low traps do they thang :shaq:

O nah I don't shrug on OHP. Everything is one motion for me, no mix match. You are right though, a lot of shyt is just genetics....
my ass grows way too easily its whack. 47 inches
If i was in jail man :to:

47????? :drool:

:mjpls: Genes are a motherfukker.... I thought I had it bad at 40". I damn near don't want my legs to grow anymore.