Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Nascimento

swohz
Daps
Or tell people what they wanna hear and :eat:

Thats what they do with those fukkin ab roller shyts. And those workout devices celebrities use. How can someone have been buff for years with a product that was just invented months ago

But hey

Jay-Z - Can't Knock The Hustle - YouTube
:yes: Mos def. I stay on the humble side of things tho. It's like the more you learn, the more you realize how little it is that you know. But a lot of times I'll be hearing shyt and :ld: at all the irrationality that goes around, even from educated professionals. Maybe not when it comes to their field of work but there's of course other things to handle besides that.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I copped a hula hoop and I was practicing outside in the heat. shyt was nice

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I can't lie brehs, from the end of the race Wednesday through last night I ate the worst ish possible.

Damn if I didn't pay for it a little during this mornings workout.

All that said back to the grind on getting in shape.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't lie brehs, from the end of the race Wednesday through last night I ate the worst ish possible.

Damn if I didn't pay for it a little during this mornings workout.

All that said back to the grind on getting in shape.

Food is evil lol

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I've been on 90lbs. for a couple of weeks and started off with it and did it for 11 reps. Felt lucky and did 95lbs. on dumbbell press for 3 sets of 4-7. My personal best. :wow:

Dude spotting me was doing barbell for 225lbs. and I was spotting him. He was like :ehh: barbells are batter and work on chest more and decided to use my weights. I warned him it was a completely different feeling and this uses more stabilizer muscles. :leostare: nikka's arms gave out on the second rep....:pachaha:

This PHAT program is real nice...:wow: I maybe have gained a pound of muscle but my strength and definition have gone up over this past month.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
its wild how that combination of power and volume do to your body

i was still cutting while on it, its gonna be wild when i start the bulk on it :wow:

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
finally got bacc in the gym after a month long hiatus. i lost my will power since im not gunna play football this season :to: (i guess i can go bacc but :piss: fucc my old team). not a good enuff excuse, but :manny: