Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
I always get those Mike Chang sixpack shortcuts ads on the side on YouTube. I decided to check them out and am pretty much watching them for laughs :heh:

Won't knock his hustle though :yeshrug:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Some fukking weirdos at this new gym.

So today is the day I work out my whole body so I use mostly cables and machines to breeze through. I would be in the gym forever if I had to use free weights on this day.

Anyway so I'm on the over head shoulder press machine :

Why this nikka ask to if I could rotate a set in with him :dahell:

Gtfoh nikka and I did say NO!!

That some weirdo ass shyt I'm on a little ass machine u gonna have to fukking wait.
This isn't the squat rack or bench nikka :dahell:

Imagine asking someone to rotate sets on like a hip or ab abductor :scusthov:

There is probably only one machine I could see someone asking and that's the rare / fly delts.

There is usually only one and most people use both the chest and delts. So it's one long ass set.

That would still be strange but I understand it and I would still say NO :birdman:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

So today is the day I work out my whole body so I use mostly cables and machines to breeze through. I would be in the gym forever if I had to use free weights on this day.

That some weirdo ass shyt I'm on a little ass machine u gonna have to fukking wait.

There is probably only one machine I could see someone asking and that's the rare / fly delts.

There is usually only one and most people use both the chest and delts. So it's one long ass set.

That would still be strange but I understand it and I would still say NO :birdman:
:comeon: Be nice...

semtex

:)
Daps
Light deadlifts every day certainly keep your posterior chain oiled up and ready for full on deadlift sessions. Makes them a breeze.

semtex

:)
Daps

:steviej:
large.jpg

870184943.jpg

I'd eat it like a hobo on a ham sandwich.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

TRT, HGH, Diueretics, Clen, pre-filming pump

Sounds about right.

If only all fitness magazine articles and youtube superstars could be that honest

Seeing these people at their drug assisted peak skews reality and leads to body dysmorphia among natural lifters.

Pro hormones are the other skewer. Aint no one on pro hormones gonna pull that 'im natural" shyt on me

Someone said before: Big and fat is common. Lean and small is common. Big and lean is rare.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Am I an a$$hole for not letting people rotate with me on the squat machine? :lupe:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
What is your Deadlift routine?

Normally I do 1x5 (basically going heavy as fukk).
...but I cleaned up my diet about a month ago and am not eating as much...so now im a little hesitant about staying w/ the 1x5.

Does it make any sense to add more reps?

Ive always approached the deadlift from a place of high weight, low reps.