Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
My legs are freaking dead I'm in so much pain.

Oh yeah leg day was yesterday I'm focusing on really improving my squats.

Everything went well last night.

@Serious I threw my runners in the bushes :camby:

Leg press :camby:

Lifting in vans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Only time I use my runners well is to run or jump rope :ehh:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
My legs are freaking dead I'm in so much pain.

Oh yeah leg day was yesterday I'm focusing on really improving my squats.

Everything went well last night.

@Serious I threw my runners in the bushes :camby:

Leg press :camby:

Lifting in vans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Only time I use my runners well is to run or jump rope :ehh:
Shyt, I'm down to just doing squats in just socks

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Shyt, I'm down to just doing squats in just socks

fukk yes. I've been doing this for several months, and I'll never go back. The stability is on some other shyt :whew:

I get some odd looks damn near everytime I do it, but when I put that third plate on and drop below parallel the looks go from :wtf: to :patrice: to :lupe: to :obama:........and then they ask me about it :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
MOTHERfukkING CURSE OF THE FINGERNAIL STRIKES AGAIN :to:

Background: The first time in my life I ever decided to weight train was about 6-7 years ago, shortly after college after plumping up a bit. I was getting in good shape mostly through fat loss, but about 6 months into it I smashed my finger between two 45's and broke off part of my fingernail exposing the tender nail bed below. I took a week off from lifting to heal and ended up never going back :sadcam:

Ever since then I have been deathly afraid of fingernail injuries, it is an unnatural obsession. I put weight plates on the rack with some fukking tender loving care :russ:

So what I happens last night at work? I fukk my shyt up worse than ever :sadcam:

Reached for the garbage can to throw something away and caught my left thumbmail on the counter and tore the left half of it up off the skin, and even ripped the nail matrix up through the skin so that shyt looks like a compound fracture of my fingernail

nail-architecture.jpg

The nail matrix is supposed to be covered by skin so you have a nice little half moon shape at the bottom of your fingernail. I no longer have a half moon, the brand new soft growing nail that is not supposed to be exposed is yanked out and sitting on top of my skin. I was so disgusting to look at I went into shock and almost passed out, puked, and shyt myself. Not even joking, I was fukked up for like 30 minutes, pale as a ghost.

So, long story wrapped up, I don't know how I am going to grip heavy weights now. One thing is for sure, I am NOT going to be taking time off from the gym this time. Not going to make that mistake. I can still work out lower body and I can still find upper body work that doesn't require a strong grip.

:bryan:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

Background: The first time in my life I ever decided to weight train was about 6-7 years ago, shortly after college after plumping up a bit. I was getting in good shape mostly through fat loss, but about 6 months into it I smashed my finger between two 45's and broke off part of my fingernail exposing the tender nail bed below. I took a week off from lifting to heal and ended up never going back :sadcam:

Ever since then I have been deathly afraid of fingernail injuries, it is an unnatural obsession. I put weight plates on the rack with some fukking tender loving care :russ:

So what I happens last night at work? I fukk my shyt up worse than ever :sadcam:

Reached for the garbage can to throw something away and caught my left thumbmail on the counter and tore the left half of it up off the skin, and even ripped the nail matrix up through the skin so that shyt looks like a compound fracture of my fingernail

nail-architecture.jpg

The nail matrix is supposed to be covered by skin so you have a nice little half moon shape at the bottom of your fingernail. I no longer have a half moon, the brand new soft growing nail that is not supposed to be exposed is yanked out and sitting on top of my skin. I was so disgusting to look at I went into shock and almost passed out, puked, and shyt myself. Not even joking, I was fukked up for like 30 minutes, pale as a ghost.

So, long story wrapped up, I don't know how I am going to grip heavy weights now. One thing is for sure, I am NOT going to be taking time off from the gym this time. Not going to make that mistake. I can still work out lower body and I can still find upper body work that doesn't require a strong grip.

:to: that shyt sounds fukked up

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

nail-architecture.jpg

:huhldup: