Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I think it's dat dere Celltech.

But that ain't none of my business tho
t7fxjd.png

:deadrose:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Pushed the low carb prep to an 11th day......gonna MURDER my legs tomorrow, and then MURDER some carbs.

I've got some apple turnovers, ice cream sandwiches and Cookie Crisp cereal ON DECK :whew:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My second kid just arrived yesterday. That gym flow I was riding for the last 3 months is about to be bushes status :to:

Where do you go? Most gyms have a daycare you can take your kid to while you workout. congrats though

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
One more week on a calorie defecit then I'm switching to a new strategy

Sick of drawn out bulks because I get sick of all the eating and also hate the fat accumulation. Also sick of drawn out cuts because I just want to get back into muscle building mode.

So I'm switching to a 1 month bulk, 2 week cut rotation. Not setting any body comp goals, just gonna see how it plays out for the rest of the year. Won't bulk at too high of a surplus, probably around 3000-3500 calories average. Will use EC stack for all of my 2 week cuts and stick in the low 2000's for calories.

Will be curious if I just start running in circles or if I see consistent gains. I think I'm more concerned with year-around fitness than I am with gains, but I still have modest strength goals I want to hit.
Sounds like a bad idea to me breh.

You'll feel like shyt and never make real progress either way.

Go on a very lean bulk. Give 2 weeks at maintenance, then throw 200 calories on it... see how that goes for 2 weeks. If you gain a couple pounds cool. If you don't? Add another 100. Strengths gains at least should remain consistent.

Unless you wanna be a pro-bodybuilder you don't need to be bulking and cutting all the damn time.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Been doing rotator cuff strength exercises and it doesn't hurt when I go heavy on dips anymore

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Oh carbs, how I've missed thee

*eats and eats and eats*

400g here I come :whew: