Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

semtex

:)
Daps
Anyone do leg presses one leg at a time? I like it better. Leg press is only assistance status anyway.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
July=no fried foods. wish me luck. :to:
:mjpls:

187555_o.gif

25zpde0.gif

micky-wif-fried-chicken.gif

:russ:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Anyone do leg presses one leg at a time? I like it better. Leg press is only assistance status anyway.

I do it every so often to switch things up.

Does anyone do good mornings? How do you like them? I'm trying to find something I can do to strengthen my lower back.

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
I do it every so often to switch things up.

Does anyone do good mornings? How do you like them? I'm trying to find something I can do to strengthen my lower back.

really no need to do them if you are doing squats/deadlifts. More benefit with those exercises than good mornings.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Standing BB press and rear delt flys :ohlawd:

Ever since including them and throwing free weight chest presses in the bushes, my shoulder pain/instability has been getting better and better. I won't need surgery if this keeps up for another month :wow:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
really no need to do them if you are doing squats/deadlifts. More benefit with those exercises than good mornings.

i wouldnt go that far :manny:

good mornings/stiff legged deadlifts when done properly target your hamstrings better than any other exercise, and most people even those who squat/DL have imbalances between their quads/hams

once weight gets heavy, the glute will 99% of time take over for straightening the hip

thats why hamstring injuries are one of the most common in the world of athletics

:mjpls:

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
^Same. Candy/desserts/anything sweet has my resolve dying every time LOL.

July=no fried foods. wish me luck. :to:

June was supposed to be cheat free for me.

:pacspit: I lasted 2 weeks. :noah::bryan: good luck though!

Anyway I was lying on a mat in the gym, like "How fukking funny would it be to come in to work and someone is just passed out napping on the gym floor"

And then I giggled like an idiot for like five minutes picturing it.

(keep in mind I'm often at the gym at like 2-3 am, and at that time everything is fukking hilarious, and taking a nap on the floor almost seems like a viable option LOL)
:snooze:

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
chopped off the braids after 6yrs. feelin very :wow::ahh:

now im ready to get my body right so i can be like :ohlawd:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
got to the gym at 530am this morn and i realized i forgot my shorts. i was having a 5 min internal dialogue about what to do, go home and do a short workout there, try and go home get my shorts and come back, just go home and chill and skip the workout, go the office and fukk around for an hour.

i looked around and said fukk it, put my extra pair of black boxer briefs over the other pair i was wearing. :yeshrug:

i felt a little strange working out in my underwear but then i caught a climpse of how nicely all the muscles in my legs are coming and in and ran fresh out of fukks to give :smugdraper:.

shyt i might have to make this my regular getup for leg day. :mjpls:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
got to the gym at 530am this morn and i realized i forgot my shorts. i was having a 5 min internal dialogue about what to do, go home and do a short workout there, try and go home get my shorts and come back, just go home and chill and skip the workout, go the office and fukk around for an hour.

i looked around and said fukk it, put my extra pair of black boxer briefs over the other pair i was wearing. :yeshrug:

i felt a little strange working out in my underwear but then i caught a climpse of how nicely all the muscles in my legs are coming and in and ran fresh out of fukks to give :smugdraper:.

shyt i might have to make this my regular getup for leg day. :mjpls:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFJOHFQ4t2I"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFJOHFQ4t2I[/ame]