Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
i hate working out in this time of the year. i've managed to suppress almost all my allergies with cayenne pills..so no watery eyes or stuffy nose or shyt like that. But the asthma :wow:..never fails..luckily its always a temporary thing until my body gets used to the pollen level but its annoying how much it fukks with my wind when im doing my speed interval runs or boxing. luckily i got another EC stack coming up starting next week. That bronkaid does wonders for my aerobic capacity :blessed:

cayenne pills really work?!?!

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I hate training in different climates...I live in the caribbean and am usually tip top on my lifts and cardio but when I travel abroad to NY or Europe during the fall/winter the faintest and easiest workouts cause me to get REALLY bad respiratory issues...I'm talking tight chest...short breath...even severe back pain...:flabbynsick: people at the gym be looking at me all :sas2: with how bad it is at first...:snoop:

• Dap
Reactions: AJW

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:lupe: i need more info breh. which ones you take? was it immediate relief or after taking them for a week? does that shyt have you stomach feeling like u got heat rocks inside?

I get them at vitamin shoppe or walmart...it takes a little time to kick in...you will feel it in your chest and stomach (if you don't eat anything before it)

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
i hate working out in this time of the year. i've managed to suppress almost all my allergies with cayenne pills..so no watery eyes or stuffy nose or shyt like that. But the asthma :wow:..never fails..luckily its always a temporary thing until my body gets used to the pollen level but its annoying how much it fukks with my wind when im doing my speed interval runs or boxing. luckily i got another EC stack coming up starting next week. That bronkaid does wonders for my aerobic capacity :blessed:

Yea Imma need you to go into detail breh. My allergies turned up on my these past two years :wow:

What is this sorcery you speak of :ohhh:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
gonna look into this, cuz zyrtec d cost way too god damn much :damn:

Monthly allergy meds costin more than a gym membership :deadrose:

I've been trynna find the cheapest solution recently. I haven't crunched numbers, but buying bulk (think year) antihistamine at costco and using Sudafed for the decongestant might be the movement :ohhh:

You ever think about gettin them shots? :patrice:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Monthly allergy meds costin more than a gym membership :deadrose:

I've been trynna find the cheapest solution recently. I haven't crunched numbers, but buying bulk (think year) antihistamine at costco and using Sudafed for the decongestant might be the movement :ohhh:

You ever think about gettin them shots? :patrice:
contemplated. my pops has pretty much had everything done, I think he even got the surgery, NONE of that shyt worked except for some new nasal spray he just got within the last year. My shyt isnt as bad as his, but its def annoying. I mainly need a decongestant. i dont get headaches or anything, but one nostril stays plugged up.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I don't know about these full body workouts while on calorie restriction :patrice:

This shyt didn't treat me too good today, was feeling rather pukey at the end

Maybe shouldn't have used deadlifts as a warmup :sadcam:

fukk it, gonna try again Sunday:manny:

semtex

:)
Daps
10348314_714339518607715_6806653738774946491_n.jpg

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Yeah my eyes and throat are itchy from allergies....usually the local made honey works, but I haven't tried this season. Now I'll try some fukking cayenne pepper pills. :skip: