Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
anyone here ever take a week off the gym? I've always stayed consistent but I feel like I should finally take this week off for once

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Being excited to start your strength routine on Monday only to realize it's Tuesday. :russ:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
any recommended stretches for lower back tightness? work was killin me all last week

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
anyone here ever take a week off the gym? I've always stayed consistent but I feel like I should finally take this week off for once
Taking a week off of upper body now, snapped some shyt up in my right shoulder yesterday (bad form). Probably shouldn't have went and played ball today :snoop:

My boy took a month off recently & he went back like he never left...

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Started cardio back up 2 weeks ago to prep for cut and its like I never left off. Been sticking mostly to HIIT, in the past I've done LISS but I think I like the expedited nature of the HIIT routines better.

I'm likely in the best shape of my life right now in terms of a combination of cardiovascular health, strength, and body shape. Only gonna get better over the next year too :stylin:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Training Mask 2.0 - Elevation Training Mask

:ohhh: this that shyt

28.jpg

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
]

Started cardio back up 2 weeks ago to prep for cut and its like I never left off. Been sticking mostly to HIIT, in the past I've done LISS but I think I like the expedited nature of the HIIT routines better.

I'm likely in the best shape of my life right now in terms of a combination of cardiovascular health, strength, and body shape. Only gonna get better over the next year too :stylin:

HIIT is dope. I'm gonna get back to doing that to cut body fat. 15 minutes- 2 minute slower pace, 1 minute bursts :whew:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Ok so I've started reading Rippetoe starting strength, and since then I've been tweaking my squat form.....while doing this I've been experiencing pain in my left hip, and now I'm thinking bout going back to the way I use to do squats...