Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I reversed my route today...kinda it was a little longer than yesterday's (2.73 miles compared to 2.28) but hills were at the beginning of the workout and it doesn't help that the steepest hills are back to back. By the time I got to the flatter surfaces I was spent. Then I forgot what time I left so I don't even know how long it took.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Ok so I've started reading Rippetoe starting strength, and since then I've been tweaking my squat form.....while doing this I've been experiencing pain in my left hip, and now I'm thinking bout going back to the way I use to do squats...

get someone to videotape your squat, much easier to critique form flaws that way. doesn't have to be posted here/critiqued by one of us, but someone w proper experience and lifting background may be able to help you. little things you may not be thinking about can help a lot.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
get someone to videotape your squat, much easier to critique form flaws that way. doesn't have to be posted here/critiqued by one of us, but someone w proper experience and lifting background may be able to help you. little things you may not be thinking about can help a lot.

This. I video my big lifts routinely. Seeing it back with your own eyes is one hell of a teacher.

-P-

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
I dropped a 45 pound weight on my big toe. Needless to say, it's broken. My toe looks and feels like Slammer's from I'm Gonna Get You Sucka:

ipLV0ZC.gif

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Yeah I"ve been getting sloppy on my squat form plus my breathing technique has been fukked up. Got sore knees and lower back. :beli:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Tweaked my squat form and hit my 3RM for 3 sets and no pain. :wow:

Had a dude spot me on decline bench and dropped sweat in my left eye and then on the second set in my mouth. I'm fukking stupid for having this nikka do it a second time. :sadcam:

semtex

:)
Daps
Tweaked my squat form and hit my 3RM for 3 sets and no pain. :wow:

Had a dude spot me on decline bench and dropped sweat in my left eye and then on the second set in my mouth. I'm fukking stupid for having this nikka do it a second time. :sadcam:
Oh goddamn :scusthov: all i can think about is staph

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I did a little over 3 miles today. Avg pace per minute is :trash: but at least now I have a number that I can improve on. It started raining when I was out but it felt so good :noah: It was a little more than a drizzle but not a down pour so I didn't get soaked. No thunder or lightening either, just peaceful ass rain. It was great.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i hate working out in this time of the year. i've managed to suppress almost all my allergies with cayenne pills..so no watery eyes or stuffy nose or shyt like that. But the asthma :wow:..never fails..luckily its always a temporary thing until my body gets used to the pollen level but its annoying how much it fukks with my wind when im doing my speed interval runs or boxing. luckily i got another EC stack coming up starting next week. That bronkaid does wonders for my aerobic capacity :blessed:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
i hate working out in this time of the year. i've managed to suppress almost all my allergies with cayenne pills..so no watery eyes or stuffy nose or shyt like that. But the asthma :wow:..never fails..luckily its always a temporary thing until my body gets used to the pollen level but its annoying how much it fukks with my wind when im doing my speed interval runs or boxing. luckily i got another EC stack coming up starting next week. That bronkaid does wonders for my aerobic capacity :blessed:

Fam

Never ever in your life exercise in Atlanta from April until October. The pollen is next level.

Unrelated:

I swear the workout this morning was overly taxing my back is cooked right now.