Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Heavy Squat day was just ok. Definitely felt the inconsistency in training schedule on this one.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Shoulda known better than to hit the gym on a holiday, nothin but amateurs in there.. Almost snapped on two ethiopian looking nikkas that had the nerve to tell me I was taking too long in the squat rack (leg day) when I waited damn near an hour for it to open up :stopitslime:

Got me concerned....:lupe:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Shoulda known better than to hit the gym on a holiday, nothin but amateurs in there.. Almost snapped on two ethiopian looking nikkas that had the nerve to tell me I was taking too long in the squat rack (leg day) when I waited damn near an hour for it to open up :stopitslime:

Props to you for not hurling a 45 plate at em

-P-

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I'm hitting up the gym after work today at 3pm, I'm hoping that bytch is damn near empty, especially because the gym closes early today. No time to waste.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
So I tried to show my girl how to do DB rows today :snoop:
Needless to say it didnt go well.

Im thinking of having her get a trainer...how many sessions should it take for her to get a hang of things?

I have a specific chick I want her to work w/...the bytches body is bad, and she seems to do a decent workout w/ her clients.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
So I tried to show my girl how to do DB rows today :snoop:
Needless to say it didnt go well.

Im thinking of having her get a trainer...how many sessions should it take for her to get a hang of things?

I have a specific chick I want her to work w/...the bytches body is bad, and she seems to do a decent workout w/ her clients.

My wife is awkward as fukk at some of these exercises, I feel your pain.

Im just happy that she loves the assisted pullup machine because her rowing is :huhldup:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
:guilty:

You guys are talking about going to the gym today... I ate 4 burgers and 4 hotdogs today.... I ain't shyt. :(

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Did some yoga before squatting and got a back massage afterwards. :lawd:

A week until In back in Dallas and try some gyms there while I'm there for abit. :wow:

How much do ya'll think Chris Hemsworth was when he played Thor? He is 6'3''.:lupe: