Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Would yall saying wearing them alter ego under armour compression shirts outside the gym is cool or makes you look like a jackass?

I def want one but I dunno if I wanna pay 45 bucks for something I only wear at the gym when I work out at home.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Would yall saying wearing them alter ego under armour compression shirts outside the gym is cool or makes you look like a jackass?

I def want one but I dunno if I wanna pay 45 bucks for something I only wear at the gym when I work out at home.

If you got it why not flaunt it? :mjpls:

Always seeing fat chicks rocking any type of shyt with no shame or regard. :sas2:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Tales of dysmorphia:

Trainer: What are you walking around at now 165?
The ADD: :mjlol:
Trainer: 180?
The ADD::sadcam:
The ADD: *gives real weight*
Trainer: :lupe:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
People abusing spotters are hilarious to me.

This guy doing bench today came over and asked for a spot and I'm not a dikk so I said sure. He was doing 175 on flat bench, said he wanted to get 6. I was thinking :ehhh:, he looks like he's in decent shape, surprised he needs a spot.

Now, he unracks the weight, goes down til his elbows are 90-degrees (a good 4 inches from touching his chest)....and the bar doesn't move up at all :dead: I assisted on the first, but he continued to pump out all 6 "reps".....I was doing high pulls by the last one. And the bar never got close to his chest :mjlol:

Then I saw him write 6x175 on his notepad.

:lolbron:

Am I a dikk for clowning this dude?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
People abusing spotters are hilarious to me.

This guy doing bench today came over and asked for a spot and I'm not a dikk so I said sure. He was doing 175 on flat bench, said he wanted to get 6. I was thinking :ehhh:, he looks like he's in decent shape, surprised he needs a spot.

Now, he unracks the weight, goes down til his elbows are 90-degrees (a good 4 inches from touching his chest)....and the bar doesn't move up at all :dead: I assisted on the first, but he continued to pump out all 6 "reps".....I was doing high pulls by the last one. And the bar never got close to his chest :mjlol:

Then I saw him write 6x175 on his notepad.

:lolbron:

Am I a dikk for clowning this dude?

Let that man cook.....

side note just smashed 20 wingstop wings sigh..