Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I lift better when I haven't had anything to eat. I don't get it :patrice:
I don't see how people exercise with anything more than fluid in their stomach.

I really have to lose some weight, extra :flabbynsick: right now.

Last edited:

semtex

:)
Daps
Bench press is such a joke if you're used to doing heavy pulls :mjlol:

225lbs for 3 sets {15, 12, 10} and I barely broke a sweat.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Wife is starting going to the gym and her favorite exercises are dips and chins :jawalrus:

Having trouble with squats though, her knees are shaky and frail and keeping her form correct has proven a challenge, even on the Smith machine

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Made the switch to casein today, drinking my first glass before bed and holy shyt :gag:. The taste is tolerable but the texture is god awful. Thick and gloopy :gag:

I'm already gagging just thinking about doing this again tomorrow :patrice:. Ehh, fukk it I will get used to it. Maybe it will be better with milk

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I don't see how people exercise with anything more than fluid in their stomach.

I really have to lose some weight, extra :flabbynsick: right now.
thats interesting....I normally eat a bowl of cereal.
I may have to try going w/o food.

Yall dont get hungry mid workout? Even during cardio?

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
I follow Jim Jones and Jeezy on IG. Them nikkas been getting it in lately, although Jeezy still looks :flabbynsick:...Jimmy a monster though...saw him putting up 110lbs on incline dumbbell press. :leon:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
thats interesting....I normally eat a bowl of cereal.
I may have to try going w/o food.

Yall dont get hungry mid workout? Even during cardio?
Nope but this is learned behavior from not wanting to throw-up during high school football practice.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Nope but this is learned behavior from not wanting to throw-up during high school football practice.
I actually just tried it...well, I had about 10oz of green smoothie.
shyt wasnt bad...especially since im doing cardio now...I could see getting nauseous doing all of that after a meal.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Wife is starting going to the gym and her favorite exercises are dips and chins
Having trouble with squats though, her knees are shaky and frail and keeping her form correct has proven a challenge, even on the Smith machine
If the knees are shaky and form is sloppy, tell her to start with lower weight and progress up in 10 lbs. increments, not 20 lbs. It's better to do squats with less weight with proper form than high weight and sloppy form. If she can't do it right with 45 lbs. (barbell and no plates), her form isn't going to get better with more weight. If she can't even do the 45 lbs. barbell, look around for 20 or 30 lbs. fixed-weight barbells and use that. It's not like she's going to be the next Ron Coleman.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Anyone seen that clear muscle chit muscletech just dropped? Talking about test subjects gained 16lbs of muscle in 12 weeks LMFAO

Won't lie hype got me wanting to try it, but I assume they just tryna jug a bunch of people since it's running 70-100bucks in stores and once the hype dies they would has made a killing