Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

malc

WSGT$
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
best part of cutting during the summer is hooping a lot

plus being 19 & better than all the other out of shape CACs & black dudes that think they lebron when they really royal ivey :blessed:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Yea 17" cold is beast mode

That's the goal though. Just takes time

I had 16 and a halfs before this cut. Now I'm down to 16s. And with this neck issue I prolly won't be able to hit the gym for two to three weeks at least. :to: My shyt killing me.

Don't warm up or stretch before lifting for years, brehs. :snoop:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Really ignorant on diet aspect of everything. I've just been literally only paying attention my caloric and protein intake and just made sure my food wasn't too salty. That's won't slide when I'm 50. :merchant:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Im out of the game for a couple of months it looks like.........

Thought I had tricep tendonitis..... tendonitis symptoms for months = tendinosis and that shyt takes a long ass time to heal

Cant work around the shyt

Gonna buy a bike.... cut down to like 160... start over :sadcam:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
Had to throw that boring ass steady pace cardio in the bushes :camby:

*daps up all my HIIT brehs*

imNSnsRzReW0r.gif

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
d06ecbc0-dad8-11e3-b054-89cc38f7fe5d_Matt-Manning_before-and-after.jpg

Lost 45lbs in 3 months and won Bodybuilding.com's best transformation for $50,000. Obviously dude was lifting prior to the weight loss, but it's amazing how much difference losing fat can make, he looks bigger now than he did with the 45 extra pounds. Here's his bodyspace account so you can see how he did it

nobody4242's BodySpace - Bodybuilding.com

12 weeks huh:sas1:

Why is it that with these types of things 12 weeks seem to always be the magic frame of time? :sas1:

Hmm I wonder what the length of the average cycle is? :sas1:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
So the other day at the gym, there was this woman who was on an exercise bike with her friend on the next bike. No big deal. She finishes her relatively crappy cycle workout while I'm on the treadmill doing my walking business. She leaves and comes back to clean off the seat and seat back. While bending over, I get a pretty good view down her low-cut shirt. :whoo:

Safari Draws

Rookie
Daps
Im out of the game for a couple of months it looks like.........

Thought I had tricep tendonitis..... tendonitis symptoms for months = tendinosis and that shyt takes a long ass time to heal

Cant work around the shyt

Gonna buy a bike.... cut down to like 160... start over :sadcam:
I got this in my achilles. Took 6 months off and it still didn't go away. I just went back to the gym.... if it snaps, it snaps.

You can try supplementing with magnesium and calcium. Take twice as much mag though. I can never stay consistent with the calcium because it's a powder and I have to mix it, but the mag helps.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I got this in my achilles. Took 6 months off and it still didn't go away. I just went back to the gym.... if it snaps, it snaps.

You can try supplementing with magnesium and calcium. Take twice as much mag though. I can never stay consistent with the calcium because it's a powder and I have to mix it, but the mag helps.
I found this.

Tendinopathy: Why the Difference Between Tendinitis and Tendinosis Matters

Biggie is this:

Eccentric strengthening. An eccentric strengthening regimen done 1–2 times daily for 12 weeks has been clinically proven to be a very successful treatment for tendinosis, especially when the exercises are performed slowly(2,3,5,16). Eccentric strengthening is “lengthening a muscle while it is loaded and contracting(17).” For example, lengthening one’s bicep while holding a dumb-bell in one’s hand would stimulate eccentric contraction. Eccentric strengthening effectively stimulates collagen production, improves collagen alignment, and stimulates collagen cross-linkage formation, in turn improving tensile strength(5). Eccentric strengthening might also help to reduce ground substance and tendon volume (swelling/thickening)(2). It has also been proposed that part of the benefit of eccentric strengthening is the stretching involved, as described above. It can be helpful to consult with a physical therapist to maximize the benefit of strengthening exercises and to minimize the possibility of re-injury.

12 weeks is :sadcam:... basically the whole damn summer.... but I will try it. I don't want to snap anything, I want to be 50 still at it

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Seem to have that pain in my biceps when I do somewhat heavy weights and near my elbow for unlateral tricep exercises in vertical position. Both are on my right arm.

Back on the 5x5 wave....doing pullups instead of rows though. Day 1 was rough, I'm thinking b/c I was working out hungry though. :banderas: