Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Pulled a muscle in my neck doing rear delt raises. :noah: shyt stiff as hell.
You gotta be careful with that. I pinched a nerve in my neck while doing deadlifts shyt hurt for like good two weeks.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
10277571_10201864887371866_74208138657474002_n.jpg

8 Quest Bars + 1 Quest PB Cups for under $12 :whew:

(They have a buy 3 get 1 free on Quest bars at the moment)

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Thinking about switching my protein supplementation from whey to mostly casein based on this:
http://www.jssm.org/vol3/n3/2/v3n3-2pdf.pdf

@Spliff I think I remember reading once on this forum that you use only casein. Is that true? And if so, when do you supplement?

Yea, I use mainly casein. The slower digestion helps a lot with dieting and hunger management. I take it any time but pre-workout, where whey is used instead.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Got on my first batch of slow cooker chicken. 3 lbs chicken, jar of salsa, bushel of cilantro:cook:gonna make tacos with it

Haven't been cooking meat for quite a while now, got sick of cooking. Hope this gets me back in the habit. My meals have been random as fukk during this bulk.

Enjoy.

I look forward to every Sunday now because I'm trying new shyt all the time.

I want to find a really good Asian-style slow cooker recipe soon.

But I'm going back to the Hawaiian BBQ Chicken staple this week :noah:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
been doig these for delts, mainly hits rears... the first time that shyt was :demonic:

This shyt fukking wrecked me lol

I just switched my routine and am doing a "shoulder day" for the first time. Used to just group it in with back, 2 sets a time.

But I did these the day before legs.....squats were not fun. Legs felt fine. Bar on my upper back was :sadbron:

Definitely going legs/shoulders next week :heh:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
had an great workout this morning. completed four sets of stairs in 6.5 mins, gotta get that down to 6 mins, but it's amazing how i couldn't run one full set now i can do at least 3 full out :wow: those are the moments that make me realize waking up at 5am and doing this shyt 4-5 days a week is paying off. i also killed my ab workout #gains :win:

plus it was a beautiful 65 degree morning...been hot as fukk these past few days
Whats your cardio routine look like?
I just started doing cardio the other day and trying to get an idea of what people are doing.

Got on my first batch of slow cooker chicken. 3 lbs chicken, jar of salsa, bushel of cilantro:cook:gonna make tacos with it

Haven't been cooking meat for quite a while now, got sick of cooking. Hope this gets me back in the habit. My meals have been random as fukk during this bulk.
giphy.gif

Bout to cop me one

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Started doing cardio again since I reduced my lifting days to 4. shyt is a breeze, been doing a blend of MISS with a 10 minute session of HIIT in the middle and my body is having no problems keeping up with my mind's desire :smugdraper:

During my last cut I did nothing but LISS, I'm thinking about ditching that for this next cut. Not really diggin the idea of an hour on the treadmill anymore. Only problem is I will probably do an EC stack again and high intensity cardio can be rough on that. Heart rate monitor is a necessity if doing that.