Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
sprained my ankle playing paintball like an idiot :sadcam:

I woke up a little better...so going to the gym to do some light work...maybe sit on the exercise bike for a few.
but I probably wont be able to DL or Squat for a week :wow:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Dude coming in with their girlfriends stay being insecure. Couple decides to join in on the machine I was warming up on. Dude asks what weight I want to use when it's my turn then makes a snide comment on me "showing out" to save face in front of his broad.

"Honey, he doesn't have to go that deep on cable row..theatrics. He's not doing it safely."
Wow. I've never seen that happen. Never.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Fam, I'm looking at this shyt like :mindblown: and it got me thinking about dropping 20, I found his post on bodybuilding too -
How I lost 46 Pounds of Fat and 13 Inches Off My Waist in 12 Weeks - Bodybuilding.com Forums

He doesn't even lift that much weight, just goes crazy on the reps with little rest time between sets.

I'll take "Excercise and Nutirition" for $500, Alex! :gladbron:

Here’s a summary of what I accomplished in 12 weeks:

- Reduced Weight from 213 lbs to 173 lbs

- Reduced Body Fat Percentage from 26% to 5%

- Increased Lean Body Mass from 158 lbs to 164 lbs

Totals: ~1350 Calories (190g Protein / 110g Carbs / 13g Fat)

CARDIO SCHEDULE:

Every Day:

2 or 3 cardio sessions (varied between HIIT and LISS)

uB7REpq.png

What is a fake natty? :patrice:

alex_trebek.jpg
- That is correct!

Audience-clapping.gif

:blessed:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
If I've gotten better any anything this year it's been shrugging off those "off days" where nothing is firing right. Used to take me days to shake off a bad lift. I was pretty much :manny: before I was done with my Shake after

The mind really is everything in the gym, wasn't "bad" I just went thru the motions for some reason.

-P-

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
d06ecbc0-dad8-11e3-b054-89cc38f7fe5d_Matt-Manning_before-and-after.jpg

Lost 45lbs in 3 months and won Bodybuilding.com's best transformation for $50,000. Obviously dude was lifting prior to the weight loss, but it's amazing how much difference losing fat can make, he looks bigger now than he did with the 45 extra pounds. Here's his bodyspace account so you can see how he did it

nobody4242's BodySpace - Bodybuilding.com
in 3 months... his shoulders... :wow: gotta have enhancements... and i'm def hating my shoulders right n ow :to:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I'll take "Excercise and Nutirition" for $500, Alex! :gladbron:

uB7REpq.png

What is a fake natty? :patrice:

alex_trebek.jpg
- That is correct!

Audience-clapping.gif

:blessed:

Exactly what I was saying

I don't care what kind of strong denials this dude has. There was money on the line, he did what he had to do to win.

A 45 year old man will have a hard enough time getting to 5% BF with fully retained muscle mass with all the time in the world to diet, yet this guy did it in 12 weeks starting at 26%? He even claims he doesn't know much about fat loss and was learning as he went along? If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....well....its a duck.

The sad part is, no one cares if this dude was juicing or using TRT or clen or whatever, just be honest about it. It is impressive no matter how he accomplished it, stop acting like these youtube superstars who stay in denial of their juicing and give people unrealistic expectations

LMAO at gaining 6 lbs of lean body mass in 12 weeks eating 1350 calories per day. :mjlol:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Exactly what I was saying

I don't care what kind of strong denials this dude has. There was money on the line, he did what he had to do to win.

A 45 year old man will have a hard enough time getting to 5% BF with fully retained muscle mass with all the time in the world to diet, yet this guy did it in 12 weeks starting at 26%? He even claims he doesn't know much about fat loss and was learning as he went along? If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....well....its a duck.

The sad part is, no one cares if this dude was juicing or using TRT or clen or whatever, just be honest about it. It is impressive no matter how he accomplished it, stop acting like these youtube superstars who stay in denial of their juicing and give people unrealistic expectations

LMAO at gaining 6 lbs of lean body mass in 12 weeks eating 1350 calories per day. :mjlol:

Knew what time it was soon as I saw the pictures captioned with "lost 45lbs in 3 months."

14g fat for 3 months on 1300calories at age 45? :mjlol: He'd be cryin about a broke dikk and in the news for Benoit'ing his family from the increased irritability :mjlol:

That shyt is rough for 4 days (UD2). This guy said 12 WEEKS :russ:

So much wrong with this :wow:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
had an great workout this morning. completed four sets of stairs in 6.5 mins, gotta get that down to 6 mins, but it's amazing how i couldn't run one full set now i can do at least 3 full out :wow: those are the moments that make me realize waking up at 5am and doing this shyt 4-5 days a week is paying off. i also killed my ab workout #gains :win:

plus it was a beautiful 65 degree morning...been hot as fukk these past few days

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Could work with the PT but decided to run the same programming. Super set for primarily chest and back, finished with ropes 5 sets for 1:06 with a :30 rest.

Only took an hour with rest breaks between super sets :leon:

Daps
Hey, brehs, what's a good intermediate lifting routine? Should I get on that PHAT wave (adding some bench and deads) or just do a regular 4 day split?

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Only done chicken so far....but everything is easy as shyt.

Hawaiian BBQ Chicken = 1 bottle of BBQ sauce (1/2 to cook, 1/2 to coat after shredding), 2 cans of diced pineapple, 3 lbs chicken breast. High for 3-4 hours....shred.....coat with remaining sauce. :whew:

Fajita Chicken = 1 jar of salsa, 3 peppers/1 onion, 3 lbs chicken.....cook and shred

Basically any flavor you want

I made some shredded chicken tonight that I'm using to invent what I'm calling "Chicken Gryo Nachos" tomorrow :merchant:

Macros for the plan = 33C/11F/53P :whew:

UpaLa81h.jpg

tumblr_miqipm7ef41rl3xmfo1_400.gif

-P-