Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Well, I had my first post-operation doctor's visit. I have to work on isometric exercises. I've just been walking for exercise. I partially tore my labrum again. :wtf: I think I did it while playing ice hockey.
I've got to cut my caloric intake. I'm not able to burn as much as usual. I may... have to move down a shirt size in the future as I shrink because I can't do bench press, pull-ups, anything to do with my shoulder moving. :snoop:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Only done chicken so far....but everything is easy as shyt.

Hawaiian BBQ Chicken = 1 bottle of BBQ sauce (1/2 to cook, 1/2 to coat after shredding), 2 cans of diced pineapple, 3 lbs chicken breast. High for 3-4 hours....shred.....coat with remaining sauce. :whew:

Fajita Chicken = 1 jar of salsa, 3 peppers/1 onion, 3 lbs chicken.....cook and shred

Basically any flavor you want

I made some shredded chicken tonight that I'm using to invent what I'm calling "Chicken Gryo Nachos" tomorrow :merchant:

Macros for the plan = 33C/11F/53P :whew:
Slow cooker brand and model breh?

On a side note just got a wisdom tooth out today :to: #gonnabeawhile

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I think was using too much energy on front squats before back squats. I cut the volume and weight and had a better group of back squat sets in depth, reps and weight.

Last edited:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Thanks

I got a slow cooker before but that shyt was too slow. Maybe I'm just not using it right

:dead:

Put the shyt in and leave it alone for 4 hours....or 8 hours. It's like magic. "Prep" time is like 5 minutes.

For my BBQ chicken I literally just put 3 lbs of chicken breast in the cooker, pour some BBQ sauce over it, dump the cans pineapple in, close the lid and turn the shyt on high.

Do that around 2 PM and it's ready to eat by 6 PM. And with 3 lbs cooked, for me, it's 6 meals. Put it on flat bread for a pizza or on buns for a sandwich....or just eat the shyt in a bowl if you're cutting down carbs.

Easiest shyt ever.

I prefer the slow cooker because it makes shredding chicken easy as hell. The breasts come out so moist you can just press on it them with a fork and they split :ohlawd:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
What is the optimal amount of sets for a body-part workout? :ohhh:

The amount of aesthetic dudes here in The Gym...If I had this many nikkas at my local gym that looked like this. The motivation...:wow:

Last edited:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
What is the optimal amount of sets for a body-part workout? :ohhh:
There's no one right answer.
If you are doing low weight/high rep sets or supersets, set count is not going to be the same compared to a high weight/low rep workout.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
So, I did more walking yesterday, but on the treadmill at the gym.

Ever see butt dimples from cellulite (like Rosee Divine), on a white woman at the gym? It's like deep enough to cause indents in the stretch pants.:whoo:

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
Any of ya'll ever had a popping/clicking sound in your kneecap when bending your knees?:sadcam: Was about to go the gym and work my legs this evening. I usually stretch at home then i realized every time I bend my knees (squat like position) my right kneecap keeps popping (no pain, no discomfort). Yesterday I ran two miles and did my my upper body. I usually run twice a week and play ball once a week. Last time i worked my legs was Saturday.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Chicken + Salsa + 6-8 hours in crockpot = moist chicken heaven
:dead:

Put the shyt in and leave it alone for 4 hours....or 8 hours. It's like magic. "Prep" time is like 5 minutes.

For my BBQ chicken I literally just put 3 lbs of chicken breast in the cooker, pour some BBQ sauce over it, dump the cans pineapple in, close the lid and turn the shyt on high.

Do that around 2 PM and it's ready to eat by 6 PM. And with 3 lbs cooked, for me, it's 6 meals. Put it on flat bread for a pizza or on buns for a sandwich....or just eat the shyt in a bowl if you're cutting down carbs.

Easiest shyt ever.

I prefer the slow cooker because it makes shredding chicken easy as hell. The breasts come out so moist you can just press on it them with a fork and they split :ohlawd:

dr-dre-face-gif.gif

Man imma have to dig out and start using my crock pot

-P-