Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Hit 405x2 on the squat tonight. .. Smashed my PR still no belts, wraps etc. not planning on using any of that crap unless I absolutely HAVE to. Forgot to breathe on the second one and felt that real life vignette picture happening :pachaha: didn't pass out but maaaaan that was a :merchant: moment because I wasn't in the cage nor by those bumpers

-P-

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Hit 405x2 on the squat tonight. .. Smashed my PR still no belts, wraps etc. not planning on using any of that crap unless I absolutely HAVE to. Forgot to breathe on the second one and felt that real life vignette picture happening :pachaha: didn't pass out but maaaaan that was a :merchant: moment because I wasn't in the cage nor by those bumpers

-P-

No belt....:ohhh:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I'm not big on the bench because I never have had had a partner or spotter. Recently I started hangout with my cousin at the gym. Tried doing my theoretical max on the press was able to pit up 305 2x. Need to strengthen my cuffs though.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
For some reason, ive tried to get into running a few times...but I just cant do it.
All those races during Summer months look fun to do...but I cant hang :yeshrug:

takes a while to do 5K. Even with me I tried getting to 3 and once I was comfortable I pushed myself. Cardio is the most annoying shyt to do but we all gotta do it. I'm just sick of the tired ass treadmills them shyts give no progress. Get in a couple runs of ball if anything :manny:

semtex

:)
Daps
Did 206lbs with db rows for a 5x5 yesterday for the first time ever. :lawd: maybe shoulda stopped at the 4th set cause my back feelin kinda tight this morning.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Squat Day fail

Only 1 squat rack at my gym but it rarely is an issue I generally can get on it fairly quickly

Walk in today and someone is doing a bunch of sets of curls in the rack :upsetfavre:

Wander around the gym waiting for him to finish, meanwhile some dude comes up when he wanders off and straight jacks the rack from him and starts doing barbell shrugs in the rack :russ:

At this point I just say fukk it and decide to do deadlifts instead and hope I have the energy left for a set or two of squats at the end :sadcam:

Meanwhile the shrug dude finally quits and an old man comes up immediately to slap a handles on the bar and do T-bar rows in the rack despite there being 3 other olympic bars sitting unused on the benches :upsetfavre:

Old man finishes and another old man immediately comes up to do the T-bar rows too :upsetfavre:

Finally looks like the rack is free and as I'm on my way up to it another dude jumps in and stands the bar on end, puts a 25 lb plate on one end, and starts doing some fukking push and catch from shoulder to shoulder in the middle of the rack :mindblown:

FINALLY after 45 minutes of this bullshyt the rack opens up, but by then I was exhausted from all the other leg work I had been passing the time with so I just went home :shaq2:
Pure fukkery