Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
takes a while to do 5K. Even with me I tried getting to 3 and once I was comfortable I pushed myself. Cardio is the most annoying shyt to do but we all gotta do it. I'm just sick of the tired ass treadmills them shyts give no progress. Get in a couple runs of ball if anything :manny:
so do you run on lifting days...or on off days?
I may give it a try again...I have a couple of buddies who are into running heavy. They work for a running retailer and so im around that shyt all the time.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Anybody do weighted pull ups and dips??? I'm looking to buy a dip belt, but I dunno if I should buy the polypro from Amazon for $25 or cop one from rouge fitness for round $50

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I'm 3 lbs away from my weight goal before I start my next cut. My time is running out to get progress on catching my chest up to the rest of my upper body, so I'm gonna switch the routine up a bit. I came up with this last night:

Monday: Chest Hyperthrophy & Triceps
10 sets focused on chest, 10-15 reps
2 sets focused on triceps, 10-15 reps

Thursday: Legs Maintenance & Abs

Squats 5X5
Deadlift 1 X5
Calves 2 sets high reps
Abs 3 sets

Friday: Power Chest & Shoulder Maintenance
7 sets focused on chest, 5-6 reps
Military Press 3 sets
Side lateral raise 1 set

Saturday: Cardio Day

Sunday: Back Maintenance & Biceps
Bent Over Rows 5X5
Chins or Pull Ups 3 sets
Machine Rows 2 sets high reps
Bicep Curls 2 sets high reps

I haven't done a 4 day split for a while, I'm really gonna miss that extra day lifting. Can't wait until my cut eventually ends so I can get back to trying to improve my strength

yo moms

drunk
Daps
drink vodka/whiskey striaght out of the bottle between sets brehs. you really feel like a man. :wow:

best feeling ever :blessed:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
My slow cooker is the best investment I've made for my diet goals....by far. 3 lbs of chicken....east as fukk and crazy moist/delicious.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
HHR said:
My slow cooker is the best investment I've made for my diet goals....by far. 3 lbs of chicken....east as fukk and crazy moist/delicious.
What do you cook it with and how long? I have a crock pot, I need to get on that

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
so do you run on lifting days...or on off days?
I may give it a try again...I have a couple of buddies who are into running heavy. They work for a running retailer and so im around that shyt all the time.

still trying new things for now. For the most part I'll run on off days because who the fukk has that much energy to burn over 600 cals and go straight to the gym to lift heavy? :heh:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
So I went to another gym Saturday :ehh:

Not my cup of tea but it was OK enough to get a good pump.

I like the way their calf raise and t-row bar machines were set up perfect for me.

By this mean the t-row bar at my gym has two platforms.

One is too low for me the other is too high.

Also the calf raise machine platform height was tilted instead of flat.

I love that I got like 5 good freaking sets in so awesome.

Last edited:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
What do you cook it with and how long? I have a crock pot, I need to get on that

Only done chicken so far....but everything is easy as shyt.

Hawaiian BBQ Chicken = 1 bottle of BBQ sauce (1/2 to cook, 1/2 to coat after shredding), 2 cans of diced pineapple, 3 lbs chicken breast. High for 3-4 hours....shred.....coat with remaining sauce. :whew:

Fajita Chicken = 1 jar of salsa, 3 peppers/1 onion, 3 lbs chicken.....cook and shred

Basically any flavor you want

I made some shredded chicken tonight that I'm using to invent what I'm calling "Chicken Gryo Nachos" tomorrow :merchant:

Macros for the plan = 33C/11F/53P :whew:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Anybody do weighted pull ups and dips??? I'm looking to buy a dip belt, but I dunno if I should buy the polypro from Amazon for $25 or cop one from rouge fitness for round $50
This? It's okay. THe only thing I don't like is the attachment thingy. That could be replaced with a heavier duty carabiner.

I would recommend this one.