Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
The less amount of days your workout, the less calories you would need to maintain or gain?

6 day routine with 4k daily vs. a 3 day with 3.5k daily? So pretty much the more offdays the less you would need to eat to gain or maintain. :lupe:
6 days :childplease:

You giving your body enough time to recoup..

Honestly I see the most gains, when I take a week off.....But this n1gga is going six days a week :mindblown: And I bet not a lick of cardio was done :scusthov:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
SMH See this all the time at the gym, dudes using 14 forty five plates for leg press but then only doing 225 for squats :stopitslime:
It's a given that these kind of guys are going to be at a gym.

What's even better is when they slap on eight 45 lbs. plates on the barbell. BEAST MODE BROTHER.... then they squat the barbell down to like 4 to 6 inches in height and then bring it back up. 100% effort. Then they do it for 10 reps!! Step out of the squat rack like they just killed it. :snoop: I don't even bother giving advice.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
A machine doesn't make you stick your ass out. If you do squats properly, then you will stick your ass out whether you do barbell squats or hack squat machine.

Literally... it makes your ass stick out.:dwillhuh: I figured it out...hack squat machine while facing in. So a front squat simulation I'm guessing?

@Serious 6th day for arms and spin class. :skip:

I'm doing 5 days a week now..will just do cardio on leg day.

Taking the weekend off to hit up the massage parlor. :lolbron:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Literally... it makes your ass stick out.:dwillhuh: I figured it out...hack squat machine while facing in. So a front squat simulation I'm guessing?
No, it doesn't. You can use wrong form and round out your back, then your butt doesn't stick out. You need to, or should, maintain the same form while using the hack squat machine as you do a barbell squat.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
finished my last workout on the ec stack...feeling and looking good with the exception of my left hand...no idea why im having hand pain in my pinky and palm area but a nikka didnt want to take chance and box tonight..hopefully it clears up in a week...i hope im not developing hand issues :lupe:..its a must that i can deliver my ridiculous power without fukking up my hands
:to: had a boxer break 4 years ago. My left hand still gives me issues when I fully commit to hooks. I hope its just ur joints are dried out from the EC stack and need a break

-P-

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
What's the squat machine that makes you stick your ass out? Hack squat?

The hack machine does if you do it backwards....

NICOLE-FIT-LIFE-REVERSE-HACK-SQUATINS.jpg

But I have no idea what this does or why anyone does it :yeshrug:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Brehs, do yourselfs a favor and look for this pizza in your super market. The whole thing is only 400 calories and with Tuna and Spinach(you can add any healthy meat you choose.....pause) it was less than 600 calories all together. It was only $1.99 at the Grocery Outlet(not sure everyone has one of these around them)
Very good alternative for the pizza lovers out there.
122dv7l.jpg

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Away on business with a weak hotel gym in the spa, had to get creative:

1.5 mile treadmill warm up
Superset incline DB chest press with now type of seated rowing machine I've never seen before
Arnold Press
Superset DB rows and DB overhead tricep extensions
7.5 incline/7 speed on the treadmill for 1 min then 1.5