Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Front squats can help with your back squat form as well brehs

What if we got :flabbynsick: wrist breh?

I do six days...extra day for cardio and arms. Feeling better today though, miscalculated my calories yesterday b4 I took my nap and went to the gym. Was suppsed to be around 2000 ended up with 800 for the majority of the day. :deadrose:

What's the squat machine that makes you stick your ass out? Hack squat?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
What if we got :flabbynsick: wrist breh?

I do six days...extra day for cardio and arms. Feeling better today though, miscalculated my calories yesterday b4 I took my nap and went to the gym. Was suppsed to be around 2000 ended up with 800 for the majority of the day. :deadrose:
I basically hold it cross handed on my shoulders, not elbows out. I figure there is going to be a limit on how much weight I can make work that way but I feel like I can at least go to 225

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I basically hold it cross handed on my shoulders, not elbows out. I figure there is going to be a limit on how much weight I can make work that way but I feel like I can at least go to 225

I'll just have to work my way from the bottom up and when I'm fresh early in the week. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws

I've been switching between as you're describing and zercher squats as an accessory to back squats. I've got long ass monkey arms so keep that damn bar balanced is rough.

Gym got so hot today I had to drink a room temp protein shake, I wouldn't wish that kinda torment on a Green Bay Packer fan. Yuck

-P-

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Today was legs day (which I sometimes dread) but I had to get my ass in there and make it happen. WOrking out with the trainer tomorrow and I know its gonna be insane. this is week 2 of 6 (2 days a week) and I gotta keep pushing with it because its already paid for. I'm still sore from Tuesday's session but it is what it is, I guess

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
How ya'll feel about saunas? :blessed:
I don't like saunas but the steam room after a workout is unfukkwittable

I haven't been able to use a gym steam room in like 6 years since my first attempt at getting in shape post-college.

Then I signed up for a different gym 3 years ago with one but it was so hot and cramped with thick steam that you literally could not breathe without a towel over your mouth and nose. Never used that particular gym membership anyway :flabbynsick:

What I wouldn't give to be able to use that steam room I did back in the day :noah:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Been needing more workout shyts, like most lean guys I like them tight in the shoulders and not too long of sleeves, and a waist that isn't too big and doesn't hide your V shape

I have one shirt I got like 5 years ago from Great Dane pub in Madison, WI, it is the only workout shyt that I really like. Most of the time I just wear the moisture wicking shyts but sometimes they make your nipples poke out which I hate

After going to like 10 different stores today and not finding anything I liked, I finally realized I could look at the tag on this Great Dane shirt and maybe find more just like it un-branded. Sure enough, I think I might have found it (won't know until I get it in the mail)

Really nice fitting, I think it is a 50/50 blend plus it has the ringer sleeves and neck so overall it retains its shape for years and dozens of washes. Really hoping these are the same shirts, its exactly what I have been needing.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
finished my last workout on the ec stack...feeling and looking good with the exception of my left hand...no idea why im having hand pain in my pinky and palm area but a nikka didnt want to take chance and box tonight..hopefully it clears up in a week...i hope im not developing hand issues :lupe:..its a must that i can deliver my ridiculous power without fukking up my hands