Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Bruh, yesterday I legitimately ate an entire jar of peanut butter.

Literally empty within 8 hours of popping the seal.
:mjlol:

Dem gains though :wow:

All of my lifts started to improve once I upped my intensity and just stopped giving caring about eating too much.
Ill lose the weight when its time...its not like I look fat w/ clothes on.

semtex

:)
Daps
Bruh, yesterday I legitimately ate an entire jar of peanut butter.

Literally empty within 8 hours of popping the seal.
I did that quite often during summer school when the dining halls were closed. Very convenient :takedat:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I switched up my leg routine to light weight yesterday. Wasn't feeling like Mega-tron going in.

Squats.
95 lbs x 10 reps
145 lbs x 10 reps
145 lbs x 10 reps
145 lbs x 10 reps
145 lbs x 15 reps
145 lbs x 15 reps
145 lbs x 15 reps
145 lbs x 15 reps

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Reversed pyramid-ed up to my hypothetical 90% max on deads. Think I'm switching back to high rep deads next week. My whole body feels worked. :blessed:

Need that Zenkai boost. :wow:

Shuteye

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Netherlands
No idea what was up with my back the last couple of days, but shyt hurt even when i was breathing and I couldnt twist and turn in my bed without pretty severe pain.

I think it was a muscle strain because its gotten a lot better now. Will try to put a light workout in today but if its starting to hurt again after that im going to see a doctor

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Creatine bloat is super real. A month off the stuff and I've already lost 15lbs, plus clothes that were right on me are now crazy loose. I'm not seeing the difference in the mirror tho. :to:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Creatine bloat is super real. A month off the stuff and I've already lost 15lbs, plus clothes that were right on me are now crazy loose. I'm not seeing the difference in the mirror tho. :to:

The reason you aren't seeing a difference is because a huge chunk of that creatine bloat was actually water being pulled into your muscles, literally making your muscles bigger.

So even if you shed some bloaty weight, your muscles are gonna shrink.

Just stay on creatine breh, it makes you look way better.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
The reason you aren't seeing a difference is because a huge chunk of that creatine bloat was actually water being pulled into your muscles, literally making your muscles bigger.

So even if you shed some bloaty weight, your muscles are gonna shrink.

Just stay on creatine breh, it makes you look way better.

Yea I already lost a half an inch on my arms :sadbron:, but im tryna look as lean as possible this summer. I was lying tho. My upper 4 abs are peaking through. This lower muffin top tho.